Jai Quitongo

Guest TPAFKATS
2 and a half games for St Mirren, enough to know he lacks pace. I have never turned up at a st mirren v livi game and felt as on edge against Mullen as I do against Quitongo 
Yeah, but you want to sign quitongo as a midfielder so comparing with Mullen, a striker, is futile.

2 and a half games for St Mirren, enough to know he lacks pace. I have never turned up at a st mirren v livi game and felt as on edge against Mullen as I do against Quitongo 
Mcmullen has played something like 2.5 games since November due to injury. He isnt fully fit and got match sharpness

17 hours ago, MenstrieSaint said:

wouldn't pay money for him , but would take him to improve  the squad if he's available for free.

Doesn't seem to have progressed since a promising start to the 16/17 season, also for a guy just turned 20 he seems a bit injury prone.

Agree with MS comes into the "worth a punt" category as long as no fee is involved.

21 hours ago, YardleyBoom said:

If he was say a Dumbarton player you'd all be desperate to get him to Greenhill Rd.

Over the years we have had a good few Morton players its not an issue if they are good enough. Even Morton fans admit Tongo is hot and cold Cammy Smith produces a lot more in a consistent level. 

14 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

One good thing about being called Ian is it can' be shortened unless you are a tit ofcours :D

I must be a ti :D

Edited by shull