Dumbarton. 13 jan

guinness

18 minutes ago, SaintGlenburn said:
21 minutes ago, Drew said:
Cheers.
I've tried to call them (no joy), so emailed to ask about away end arrangements.
If I receive a response, I'll post later.

Leave a vm and they will call u back. Called me back within 20mins

Ta, just done that, so hopefully they'll get back later. Knowing one way or t'other would definitely reduce potential for chaos at the ground.

1 hour ago, Drew said:

Ta, just done that, so hopefully they'll get back later. Knowing one way or t'other would definitely reduce potential for chaos at the ground.

Heehaw back from Dumbarton in response to my email and voicemail messages.

They'll have questions to answer if this becomes a shambles later on. I let them know I would pass any message via Saints network (eg - here and Twitter, etc), so the word would have spread and folk would have known what to expect when rolling up at the ground.

Granted, I'm sure they have other things to do over and above responding to enquiries from fannies like me, but this is probably fairly important when they are dealing with what is looking like a capacity crowd. (something they very seldom experience).

5 minutes ago, Drew said:

Heehaw back from Dumbarton in response to my email and voicemail messages.

They'll have questions to answer if this becomes a shambles later on. I let them know I would pass any message via Saints network (eg - here and Twitter, etc), so the word would have spread and folk would have known what to expect when rolling up at the ground.

Granted, I'm sure they have other things to do over and above responding to enquiries from fannies like me, but this is probably fairly important when they are dealing with what is looking like a capacity crowd. (something they very seldom experience).

Drama right enough. :lol:

Okay, for information (faraway excepted as he thinks I'm being over-dramatic and doesn't attend games in any event).

I just spoke to someone at Dumbarton.

The line seems to be that you sit on your allocated seat, but due to the f**k up with the parent and free child deal, you might be asked to move. Hmm, that'll go down well.

They would have been as well making a decision yesterday that it is a case of arrive in good time and take any seat.

Hopefully everyone keeps the heid and just enjoys the game.

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Okay, for information (faraway excepted as he thinks I'm being over-dramatic and doesn't attend games in any event).

The line seems to be that you sit on your allocated seat, but due to the f**k up with the parent and free child deal, you might be asked to move. Hmm, that'll go down well.

They would have been as well making a decision yesterday that it is a case of arrive in good time and take any seat.

Phew, drama averted...............although I'm still keeping an eye on BBC World news. 

11 minutes ago, Drew said:

Which is how it should be at every ground apart from season tickets.

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Mind, don't be cheering when we rattle in our 4 goals. :P

I recall me and my two mates many moons ago, decided to sit in the main stand at parkheid (no scarves).  When on 4 occassions the place erupted :( we were the only ones that never left our seats and we suffered for it. Never again.