New Contracts for Davis & Baird... Now!

29 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I feel you're lumping a lot of us in on this comment. Don't get me wrong I'm completely confident in saying you're talking nonsense with your claim about contract extensions and have contradicted yourself in your posts. I would also be absolutely fine saying the same thing to a person face to face because let's be honest, it is rubbish.

I wouldn't consider that 'bullying' behavior though... If you do, well I can only apologise. 

Wasnt lumping you in with it Baz, you make your points without the silliness of adult men anonymously (they think) firing abuse.

i know we dont agree, but as i said originally and throughout there isnt a player who contested/rejected properly an agreed contract extension been made to see out that extension, or been ruled against in court for not doing so. I sincerely hope we dont witness it at first hand, but if Davis stays fit and in form he will get offers i doubt we can match.

edit: think it makes sense to debate this (if we do further) with just you Baz, let the empty vessels do their stuff.

Edited by Lord Pityme

13 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Wasnt lumping you in with it Baz, you make your points without the silliness of adult men anonymously (they think) firing abuse.

i know we dont agree, but as i said originally and throughout there isnt a player who contested/rejected properly an agreed contract extension been made to see out that extension, or been ruled against in court for not doing so. I sincerely hope we dont witness it at first hand, but if Davis stays fit and in form he will get offers i doubt we can match.

edit: think it makes sense to debate this (if we do further) with just you Baz, let the empty vessels do their stuff.

I think we've done it to death. :lol: