Mobile App Refresh and Recent Performance Issues

div

If you are a regular user of the site you won't have failed to notice the issues we've had over the last two weeks with the site locking up, sometimes for long periods.

Couldn't really get to the bottom of it, despite nothing really changing on our side.

Eventually I paid for geek to look at everything and he has made a number of changes but today we also found that our mobile app had a bug in it which has been potentially the root cause of the whole issue.

We have now refreshed that software to remove the bug. If you use the mobile app you might need to completely close down and login to it again to regain access.

We're monitoring things closely and hope that this is the end to the recent issues. Thanks for your patience.

I had difficulty logging back into the mobile app on android. Solved the problem by  going into the settings, Apps - Black and White Army. Clicked Force Stop. Once stopped, I went into the storage option and cleared the Data and Cache. Started the app and was able to log in again.

Hopefully this may assist any users who may be experiencing a similar problem.

Guest TPAFKATS
Fixed it on my phone running Android 7 but no luck on old tablet running 4.4.2. I reinstalled it and logged in with username and password but no button shows up to proceed. Help!
4.5.1 is the new 4.4.2

2 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
7 hours ago, rabuddies said:
Fixed it on my phone running Android 7 but no luck on old tablet running 4.4.2. I reinstalled it and logged in with username and password but no button shows up to proceed. Help!

4.5.1 is the new 4.4.2

Or 3,5,2 depending on the manager and good wing backs   :rolleyes: