So Farewell then Duncan Kilpatrick aka Dunky

paisleysaint

Seen this on a St Mirren fans page (Facebook)

The post Read:

New member · 51 mins · 

Hi guys. im not a st mirrin fan but my wee mate was. Duncan kilpatrick passed away yesterday after a short spell in a coma after taking a seizure. I know he was a regular to st mirrin home games. If you could pass this on to anybody who might of known him. He hasnt got many family. I'll post details of his funeral when i find out. R.I.P DUNKY

26220054_10215264714951621_287420398950921151_n.jpg

1 hour ago, paisleysaint said:

Seen this on a St Mirren fans page (Facebook)

The post Read:

New member · 51 mins · 

Hi guys. im not a st mirrin fan but my wee mate was. Duncan kilpatrick passed away yesterday after a short spell in a coma after taking a seizure. I know he was a regular to st mirrin home games. If you could pass this on to anybody who might of known him. He hasnt got many family. I'll post details of his funeral when i find out. R.I.P DUNKY

26220054_10215264714951621_287420398950921151_n.jpg

Well kent face at games and about town.Always said hello as he knew i was a Saints fan and i met him regularly in the bank in Moncrief Street.It  would be fitting if the St Mirren family can attend his funeral and say goodbye to a colourful character.May you rest in peace Dunky.

A regular at home games and reserve games

Behind the goals at Love St with his radio getting pestered by folk asking about the latest scores elsewhere

Court Bar after the games and around the town during the week

Didn't know him personally but i will miss him as he has always been around since i've followed St Mirren for 45 years

RIP Dunky

A regular at home games and reserve games
Behind the goals at Love St with his radio getting pestered by folk asking about the latest scores elsewhere
Court Bar after the games and around the town during the week
Didn't know him personally but i will miss him as he has always been around since i've followed St Mirren for 45 years
RIP Dunky
I remember him from standing behind the goals at Love Street with the radio on. Always well turned out with his St Mirren blazer.

RIP Dunky.