Mark Hill Signs

A warm welcome to Mark. Looks like he is the tough-tackling midfielder a number of us have been asking for. As others have said, I think he will play in games where the team needs someone to break up play and win the ball back. There haven't been too many games like that yet this season, but there may be more as we get to the business end of the season. And we will definitely need a player like this when we get back to the Premiership.

Welcome to St Mirren, Mark.

Looks like a big strong lad, so will give us another option in midfield.

Reckon we are pretty much sorted, but one more signing (forward) is on the cards. Again, we definitely need the cover for suspension and injuries in that area, and ideally a different option.

Hopefully, all the business in the other direction is concluded and we can bed the new guys into the squad and routine. No scrabbling about for scraps on the final day of the window for Saints, which is great.

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

I think he knows he has joined a "bigger" club. Plus as Tony says we will be Premiership Champions in 2019, so makes sense......

Expect Dembele and Sinclair to follow suit :D 

Sinclair is shite. I'd prefer Morgan :)

6 minutes ago, Soctty said:
2 hours ago, stlucifer said:
A more defensive minded midfielder is definitely required but I hope it doesn't impact on our attacking style. It'll be a shame to see one or more of our successful team lose their place.

It's about having options for certain games or situations. I'd be very surprised to see Hill taking a regular first team spot.

I concur. .

7 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:
1 hour ago, John Gotti said:
He wouldn’t look out of place in a black T-shirt and leather jacket working the door somewhere. 

In a related note, that last official pic of Jack Baird made me crap my load... what a big scary B he is turning into! Long may that continue!

Is that the one before the Dumbarton game when he standing with McGinn?

If so, aye, he would scare the bejeezuz out of you:o