The Katie Hopkins Thread

shull

21 hours ago, Longtimecoming said:

What was the incentive for voting leave?

What will gain other than loss of trade, higher unemployment and skill shortages?

The Leave campaign were at least willing to engage with a section of the population that feels marginalized. Perhaps if their claims had been challenged harder at the time the outcome of the referendum would have been different.

The Left have taken these people for granted for at least a decade, probably longer  it really shouldn't have surprised anyone when they chose to vote UKIP and eventually swung the Brexit referendum.

Evidently people prefer being bullshitted to being ignored. 

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

The Leave campaign were at least willing to engage with a section of the population that feels marginalized. Perhaps if their claims had been challenged harder at the time the outcome of the referendum would have been different.

The Left have taken these people for granted for at least a decade, probably longer  it really shouldn't have surprised anyone when they chose to vote UKIP and eventually swung the Brexit referendum.

Evidently people prefer being bullshitted to being ignored. 

Engage being a fancy word for being lied to by bigots.

42 minutes ago, Longtimecoming said:

Engage being a fancy word for being lied to by bigots.

I think the modern term is "spin" it's less pejorative, I'm not defending the Leave campaign just trying to explain why it appealed to many people who feel disenfranchised. I still feel as I have all along that the main cause of the surprise result was the complacency of the Remain campaign.

You're the one who asked the question "What was the incentive for voting leave?".

This discussion is going round in circles - best finish it here. 

So you helped destroy the UK because you felt like it?
Thanks you absolute f**king scumbag for making the security services job far more difficult.
Already answered it.
Not everybody who voted leave IS racist but EVERY racist voted leave.
Are you seriously claiming racism and xenophobia did not play a major part in the leave campaign?

I voted Leave and I’m certainly not a racist.
I can’t believe some of the crap being spouted within this thread just because some people dare to have different views from you.

On 2/7/2018 at 12:11 AM, Slartibartfast said:
On 2/7/2018 at 12:07 AM, linwood buddie said:
It was on a news feed on MSN ,its a Daily Mirror story .Passport was confiscated at the airport.

Yeah, googled it after I posted. Silly bitch. The most shocking thing in the story was that she is only 42. I thought she looked at least 10 years older.

In bitch years, that makes her 294 in human years.

You'd think she'd know better by that age

1 hour ago, Russian Saint said:

I voted Leave and I’m certainly not a racist.
I can’t believe some of the crap being spouted within this thread just because some people dare to have different views from you.

Aren't you?

This coming from someone who was on here supporting that vile racist bastard Tommy Robinson.

You keep supporting vile racists like Robinson and destroying the UK by voting leave.

I'll take satisfaction in knowing I'm a much better person than every single person with views like yours.

2 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

I don’t believe I made any comment regarding that I supported Tommy Robinson , please show me.

June 21st 2017 you were licking the arse of Robinson.

Yes you did when Robinson was being debated previously you claimed he wasn't racist and made many valid points.

You insular Brits have very short memories but then that's a trait of most leave voters.

Edited by Longtimecoming

Yes you did when Robinson was being debated previously you claimed he wasn't racist and made many valid points.
You insular Brits have very short memories but then that's a trait of most leave voters.

Two parts of your statement I’d like you to explain.
1. Insular Brits?
2. Very short memories?

Could you also tell me to whom I am racist towards?

30 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

Two parts of your statement I’d like you to explain.
1. Insular Brits?
2. Very short memories?

Could you also tell me to whom I am racist towards?

1 Insular Brits who don't trust foreigners

2 You can't remember praising racist Robinson. It took me 2 minutes to find it.

If you think racist Robinson makes valid points then the cap fits.

Notice you no longer deny praising Robinson.

1 Insular Brits who don't trust foreigners
2 You can't remember praising racist Robinson. It took me 2 minutes to find it.
If you think racist Robinson makes valid points then the cap fits.
Notice you no longer deny praising Robinson.

Don’t trust foreigners?????? Hahahaha, you don’t have to be a foreigner for me not to trust you ...... you muppet.

I looked for the thread that I apparently praised said Tommy Robinson, couldn’t find it. As you found it within two minutes it should take you a matter of seconds to find it again, then you can show me.

10 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

Don’t trust foreigners?????? Hahahaha, you don’t have to be a foreigner for me not to trust you ...... you muppet.

I looked for the thread that I apparently praised said Tommy Robinson, couldn’t find it. As you found it within two minutes it should take you a matter of seconds to find it again, then you can show me.

Ffs I even told you the date you thick f**kwit.

You racists really are dumb.

Give you a clue dumbo. The thread was called Another Attack in London.

Now go drown in the racist sewer you brexiteers are turning the UK into.

I have no desire for this site to become some sort of BAWA glee club , but surely the Mods must do more to keep those who are simply trolls and mischief makers at bay. Getting to be a haven for those who seem hell bent on just causing mayhem and unrest. I’m all for debate and difference of opinion but some of those on here seem hell bent on mischief making or seem simply to set out to agitate (shit stir )

Ffs I even told you the date you thick f**kwit.
You racists really are dumb.
Give you a clue dumbo. The thread was called Another Attack in London.
Now go drown in the racist sewer you brexiteers are turning the UK into.

Well, I found the thread and at no point did I praise Tommy Robinson. What Mr Robinson and myself do agree on was/is letting known British nationals that went to Syria to join Islamic state back into the UK. You still haven’t backed up your claim to explain what makes me a racist?
For someone that’s supposed to be a Police officer you’re not very good at this are you?

24 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

Well, I found the thread and at no point did I praise Tommy Robinson. What Mr Robinson and myself do agree on was/is letting known British nationals that went to Syria to join Islamic state back into the UK. You still haven’t backed up your claim to explain what makes me a racist?
For someone that’s supposed to be a Police officer you’re not very good at this are you?

Anybody that backs up the vile Robinson on anything is as vile as him.

Calling him Mr Robinson is too good for that bastard.

Explain how he isn't a racist?

You also said he isn't a  racist despite him founding the EDL and supporting Pegida, both racist and sectarian organisations.

The evidence is right in front of your face.

Take a look you f**king cretin.

Your vindictiveness and that of your fellow knuckle dragging leave supporters has destroyed this country.

Tell me how many leave supporters were murdered by remainers during the campaign.

Your lot ran a campaign based on fear, lies, intimidation and distrust of foreigners.

I'm just glad that 62% of Scotland was decent and you are part of the vile minority.

As usual we do what England want but maybe you like it that way.

Anybody that backs up the vile Robinson on anything is as vile as him.
Calling him Mr Robinson is too good for that bastard.
Explain how he isn't a racist?
You also said he isn't a  racist despite him founding the EDL and supporting Pegida, both racist and sectarian organisations.
The evidence is right in front of your face.
Take a look you f**king cretin.
Your vindictiveness and that of your fellow knuckle dragging leave supporters has destroyed this country.
Tell me how many leave supporters were murdered by remainers during the campaign.
Your lot ran a campaign based on fear, lies, intimidation and distrust of foreigners.
I'm just glad that 62% of Scotland was decent and you are part of the vile minority.
As usual we do what England want but maybe you like it that way.

My my........ you are one irate constable [emoji61]‍♀️
Take some Horlicks, count to ten and go to sleep. Hopefully you’ll feel better in the morning.

Just now, Russian Saint said:

My my........ you are one irate constable emoji61.png‍♀️
Take some Horlicks, count to ten and go to sleep. Hopefully you’ll feel better in the morning.

And you'r a vile twat.

At least when I wake up in the morning I will be a decent person.

The same can't be said about you, Farage, Johnson and Robinson.

Vile lying bastards to the core.

RIP Jo Cox.

Go to bed remembering it was you lot who killed her.

On 7 February 2018 at 7:59 AM, Bud the Baker said:

I think the modern term is "spin" it's less pejorative, I'm not defending the Leave campaign just trying to explain why it appealed to many people who feel disenfranchised. I still feel as I have all along that the main cause of the surprise result was the complacency of the Remain campaign.

You're the one who asked the question "What was the incentive for voting leave?".

This discussion is going round in circles - best finish it here. 

Agree with this I voted to leave mine could be called back our fishermen was I wrong to vote leave yes , would I vote to leave today no. 

9 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I have no desire for this site to become some sort of BAWA glee club , but surely the Mods must do more to keep those who are simply trolls and mischief makers at bay. Getting to be a haven for those who seem hell bent on just causing mayhem and unrest. I’m all for debate and difference of opinion but some of those on here seem hell bent on mischief making or seem simply to set out to agitate (shit stir )

Part of the problem is how do you define "trolls and mischief makers" as one person will see a poster as one and many won't.

Many on here are tender wee souls who stomp off in the huff (Using the ignore button in the extreme) at the first sign of any sort of disagreement with their views.

There is, as far as many can see, no moderation, whether tidying up the forum with duplicate threads, moving threads to the correct section, the recent thread title is a classic example of what SHOULDN'T be seen as acceptable and, of course, this thread has some posts which are staggering.

As I mentioned, many see someone who disagrees with them, as a "troll", many see someone who is passionate about something as a "shit stirrer" but the basic other duties are easier to solve, but currently are not.

• 7 months later...