League or Cup

Drew

8 minutes ago, shull said:

An absolute ludicrous Thread. 

One starts it talking shite and most follow like fecking sheep. 

NO BRAINER ?  FECKING BOLLOX. 

Cup and League Matches are not played at the same time on the same day . Usually a week apart. 

SO THERE IS NO PRIORITY. 

TRY WIN BOTH. 

And for the numpties on this Thread. 

Try think for yourself. 

:lol: NO BRAINER FFS :lol:

Stick yir non existent priorities. 

The OP didn't say there is a priority.

Obviously we should try to win both.

But if you had to choose, would it be league or cup? Its a hypothetical question. A bit of fun.

Wind yer neck in. :P

3 minutes ago, zico said:

But if you had to choose, would it be league or cup? Its a hypothetical question. A bit of fun.

Ignore him (I do) - he's a slabbering, attention craving scrotum crust.

5 minutes ago, zico said:

You're probably best to skim or better still - ignore everything he comments on. 

1 hour ago, beyond our ken said:

The cup, and only the cup.    I'd happily be in a play off or stay in the championship for another year as long as we won the cup, or at least had a good run to the semis, or were honourably defeated in the QF.

REALLY!  afraid this makes me wanna B.O.o.K :)

1 hour ago, beyond our ken said:

The cup, and only the cup.    I'd happily be in a play off or stay in the championship for another year as long as we won the cup, or at least had a good run to the semis, or were honourably defeated in the QF.

Ok Mate we are 1/2 on to win League or 66-1 to win Cup, so put £100 on both and I wish you every success :whistle

11 minutes ago, Drew said:

I have started some shite Threads in my time. 

But this one is fecking hilarious and pish. 

League or Cup 

What the feck are you havering about ? 

:lol:

24 minutes ago, shull said:

An absolute ludicrous Thread. 

One starts it talking shite and most follow like fecking sheep. 

NO BRAINER ?  FECKING BOLLOX. 

Cup and League Matches are not played at the same time on the same day . Usually a week apart. 

SO THERE IS NO PRIORITY. 

TRY WIN BOTH. 

And for the numpties on this Thread. 

Try think for yourself. 

:lol: NO BRAINER FFS :lol:

Stick yir non existent priorities. 

I read what you comment on and 'take a lot of it with a pinch of salt' as I assume it is 'mostly' intended. However I honestly  do wonder if you were put together upside down;  because so much Cr## comes out your mouth.  Drew explained that a Dons supporting colleague of his asked Hypothetically (if you don't understand it look it up) that' given a choice of cup or league, which would he pick? He then went on to explain his reasoning as to why he would choose the league; maybe a bit low brow for you but some others thought it worth commenting on and anyway who made you chief of the posting police? 

1 minute ago, jaybee said:

I read what you comment on and 'take a lot of it with a pinch of salt' as I assume it is 'mostly' intended. However I honestly  do wonder if you were put together upside down;  because so much Cr## comes out your mouth.  Drew explained that a Dons supporting colleague of his asked Hypothetically (if you don't understand it look it up) that' given a choice of cup or league, which would he pick? He then went on to explain his reasoning as to why he would choose the league; maybe a bit low brow for you but some others thought it worth commenting on and anyway who made you chief of the posting police? 

You're putting me to sleep. 

Some people really think that the League is a priority. 

We can try and win both so no need for this stoopit thread or you. 

I received a notification that shull has quoted a couple of my posts but I can't read them as I would rather dine on the scrapings from a jakey's gusset than look at his pish:)

Edited by Drew
f**ked it up

46 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

So much for the ---Love, Peace and Respect your fellow Humans Shull from yesterday :wacko:

And he posted in a thread he thinks is ludicrous  :lol:   Might as well answer Drew question since I'm now here   :rolleyes:   and say the cup. Reason is cup wins only come around very rarely but the league wins tend to come round a bit more often. We would also get into European football for the cup win, and not having never been abroad to watch us is something I regret  :( 

2 minutes ago, renfrew said:

And he posted in a thread he thinks is ludicrous  :lol:   Might as well answer Drew question since I'm now here   :rolleyes:   and say the cup. Reason is cup wins only come around very rarely but the league wins tend to come round a bit more often. We would also get into European football for the cup win, and not having never been abroad to watch us is something I regret  :( 

We'll clinch a European place next season:)

4 hours ago, Drew said:

4 hours ago, Drew said:

He's a drooling cock weasel.

4 hours ago, Drew said:

I received a notification that shull has quoted a couple of my posts but I can't read them as I would rather dine on the scrapings from a jakey's gusset than look at his pish:)

Jings :lol:

What a wee jobbie mouth.

The Jimmy Krankie of the Forum. 

31 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Both competitions for me are a priority.

Two separate entities & should be treated as such with a desire to win both by supporters being matched by the team.

I believe we will win tomorrow.

Remember, it's just a daft hypothetical game for a wee distraction. A magic wand type of choice, as someone suggested.