League or Cup

Drew

13 hours ago, shull said:

So why don't we withdraw from all Cup Competitions till we are Top 6.

That would have worked a treat in Season 2012/13.

So many dunderheids on this Thread.

Follow Thy Leader ( O.P. )

:byebye

S

Shull are you really  thick or do you just try to be an obnoxious troll?

As you seem to have difficulty understanding  what the question asked in this thread was I will restate it.

"if you had the choice this year of winning the league or cup which would you rather win"

I stated my opinion of winning the league as then we have the ability to attract better players and hopefully achieve Tony's ambition of a regular top 6 finish. From that where have I suggested withdrawing from the cup?

So as for me being a dunderheid at least I understood the question asked and stated an opinion not just insulted people

So swan off back to your bridge

SS

2 hours ago, zico said:

You suggested it here:

That's because presently we are a Full Time Professional Team.

If we were Part Time, I would be expecting 100% also.

As I would if we were Junior or Amateur.

2 hours ago, Drew said:

I appreciate all the responses to my OP. As (almost) everyone realised, it was just a bit of fun, and, despite shull's typically crude and moronic efforts to make it all about him - there's a surprise - it has been a good read.

I'm looking forward to the game today, but on account of where we're sitting in the league, it has a bit of a feel of the sideshow.  All that will change come midday, if course.

COYS!

You made it all about me with your jobbie mooth.  Cannae help yourself when it comes to spewing out abuse.  Wee Forum Warrior :lol:

2 hours ago, southsidebud said:

I'll take both thanks

That's the whole point.

We can have both.

No need to choose.

We don't play League & Cup games on the same day.

No need to prioritise

Daft thread by a wee sleekit abuser

30 minutes ago, Swiss_Saint said:

As you seem to have difficulty understanding  what the question asked in this thread was I will restate it.

"if you had the choice this year of winning the league or cup which would you rather win"

I stated my opinion of winning the league as then we have the ability to attract better players and hopefully achieve Tony's ambition of a regular top 6 finish. From that where have I suggested withdrawing from the cup?

So as for me being a dunderheid at least I understood the question asked and stated an opinion not just insulted people

So swan off back to your bridge

SS

The abuse is flowing. ( thick & obnoxious ) Another warrior of the keyboard. 

Daft Thread due to it having a ridiculous question.

When do Cup and League games clash, meaning we have to choose ?

52 minutes ago, shull said:

The abuse is flowing. ( thick & obnoxious ) Another warrior of the keyboard. 

Daft Thread due to it having a ridiculous question.

When do Cup and League games clash, meaning we have to choose ?

The abuse is flowing?????? rich coming from you after calling me and every one else who has a point of view on here that does not match yours a name

I did not in any way abuse you but of course I should not be surprised from you

As for me being a keyboard warrior, pot and kettle as you are the biggest one on here 

12 minutes ago, Swiss_Saint said:

The abuse is flowing?????? rich coming from you after calling me and every one else who has a point of view on here that does not match yours a name

I did not in any way abuse you but of course I should not be surprised from you

As for me being a keyboard warrior, pot and kettle as you are the biggest one on here 

It was thick and obnoxious ye dunderheid. 

Should have known you would not understand the difference between name calling and a question

I called you neither thick or obnoxious, I asked if you were thick or obnoxious, since you have chosen to take them both as insults I guess the answer is both however as it was a question you could have chosen neither and actually stated an opinion without insulting people.

1 hour ago, Swiss_Saint said:

27 minutes ago, Swiss_Saint said:

Should have known you would not understand the difference between name calling and a question

I called you neither thick or obnoxious, I asked if you were thick or obnoxious, since you have chosen to take them both as  I guess the answer is both however as it was a question you could have chosen neither and actually stated an opinion without insulting people.

Some effort you are putting in. I am impressed. :lol:

Ye tumshie. 

Oops, sorry.  :byebye