Chant Lyrics. Tune of sugar sugar

I was at the game yesterday, and I've got to say you guys are the best away support i've seen at pittodrie in a long time. Getting right behind your team and singing for the whole 90 minutes was really impressive. Yous put us to shame really on that front.

Anyway, there was a song you chanted constantly for about half an hour with a drummer to the tune of sugar sugar. It was really impressive. I was just wondering the lyrics were.  It sounded something like 'oh Cammy, Cammy. You are all black and white'

Cheers guys and good luck for the rest of the season. Look froward to hearing yous again next season in the premiership.

AD 

7 minutes ago, AdmiringDon said:

I was at the game yesterday, and I've got to say you guys are the best away support i've seen at pittodrie in a long time. Getting right behind your team and singing for the whole 90 minutes was really impressive. Yous put us to shame really on that front.

Anyway, there was a song you chanted constantly for about half an hour with a drummer to the tune of sugar sugar. It was really impressive. I was just wondering the lyrics were.  It sounded something like 'oh Cammy, Cammy. You are all black and white'

Cheers guys and good luck for the rest of the season. Look froward to hearing yous again next season in the premiership.

AD 

Naw, it's ...........

"Oh BuddieinEK, you post so much shite  " :byebye

17 minutes ago, AdmiringDon said:

AD 

Reilly! Do do do do do doo...

Oh Cammy Cammy!

We've got Ryan Flynn,

And captain Stephen McGinn!

1, 2, 3, 4...

10 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I have to say that chant was doing my head in. 

We have a fine songbook, if we are going to do one chant for 25 minutes please select something else!

I thought it had a nice hypnotic rhythm to it. 

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

I have to say that chant was doing my head in. 

We have a fine songbook, if we are going to do one chant for 25 minutes please select something else!

Wait till Friday night when there will be more buddies singing it.I personally thought it was magic and had the Dons fans thinking what the hell would they be like if they were winning.

2 minutes ago, YardleyBoom said:

What about Davis, Magennis, Morgan?? No mention, they'll be feeling left out if we keep singing the same 4 players. Interesting that Flynn who hadn't even played 1 minute for the club was included in the song!

Aye and change Cammy to Sammy every now and then.

5 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Yes the North Bank are probably one of the best finely tuned supports

I reckon we should take on  Handel's Messiah :D

If we play as badly at the Bach We won't be able to Handel any of them.

ETA.

Not that I'd want us to be Chopin and changing the team because of it. Stick to the same team Liszt as I don't want our season to un Ravel.

Edited by stlucifer

If the 'Cammy, Cammy' song is annoying people, that makes me want to sing it even more. Which is hard going since I've had it in my head since Saturday.

I'm hoping we can make it last the full second half on Friday. B)

We can then work up to it lasting the full game by March.