Dundee Utd v St Mirren, 10th April 2018

1 hour ago, gilberto said:

Just buy them over the phone. Nothing can go wrong. I received this receipt today for the 7 tickets I ordered yesterday. I'll need to cancel this month's donation to the orphanage emoji2.png20180221_172103.jpg

I'd be more worried about checking yer bank account!

At least we know where some of Donati's signing on fee came from!! 

Livingston vs Dundee Utd is a game both need to win if they harbour hopes of catching us, surely it would be a significant blow especially to the arabs if they failed to do so.

0-0 with 3 sent off from both teams would do me, failing that a home win to soften up Utd before our trip to Tannadice.

1 minute ago, davidg said:

Winning 5 out the last 6 and 8 out the last 10 games, wobbling to runaway winners of the league. 

Can't argue with the facts, we're winning games, other teams are not.

I firmly believe the standard this year in this league is as weak as it's been for many a year.

The few games I've seen have been extremely poor/average.

There's nothing we can do but keep winning but it's reasonable to look at how we're winning.

Next season's a long way away and no real point in worrying about how we could perform in the top league.

St Mirren sent an email on Friday. 

It stated that tickets for Brechin fans, for yesterday's match, will be on sale at the Stadium Ticket Office right up until kick off. 

SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. 

I suppose there is a need for the Club to play safe. 

:D

Knew we have a pretty poor recent record up there but didn't realise the "Vankini" game was our last win at Tannadice.

Think Utd will be up for this to try to prove to their fans they aren't as S**t as their results suggest and similar to Livingston last week think a large away support will spur them on too.

Expecting a few goals in this one can see another 3-2 either way coming up.