Dundee Utd v St Mirren, 10th April 2018

Guest TPAFKATS
It’s not difficult to stand out in a team like Dundee Utd who are a quite  dreadful outfit. Doesn’t say much for us last night as we huffed and puffed our way through a nervous shitfest of a game.
We really don’t need players for the top flight who failed with one of the worst sides in the dead clubs history. There are plenty of better options that I’m sure Jack will explore before considering such a liability like Mohsni.
I did end my post by saying
"Not suggesting we sign him though"
[emoji6]

Just now, shull said:

It's a one way street with you Norrie. 

Let's have all the posts. 

To think I stood up for you as well, offered you support when you were going through that hard time, and promised not to put you on ignore when you were getting upset. Won't make that mistake again.

1 minute ago, norman said:

To think I stood up for you as well, offered you support when you were going through that hard time, and promised not to put you on ignore when you were getting upset. Won't make that mistake again.

Hard time? 

From some on here. :lol:

It was them that couldn't handle an honest opinion. 

Apeshit Central. 

Saying a Goalie is not good enough is an opinion. 

Lots on here have different opinions on all players. 

4 minutes ago, shull said:

Hard time? 

From some on here. :lol:

It was them that couldn't handle an honest opinion. 

Apeshit Central. 

Saying a Goalie is not good enough is an opinion. 

Lots on here have different opinions on all players. 

I respect your right to express your opinions. I can't , however, stand your verbal diarrhoea. Just my opinion of course! :whistle

Just now, smcc said:

I respect your right to express your opinions. I can't , however, stand your verbal diarrhoea. Just my opinion of course! :whistle

And you're perfectly entitled to it

I do talk shite now and again. 

What a night, the journey there was brutal getting through Glasgow, the journey home was brutal with that mad diversion.

Someone mentioned "we play we win" in an earlier post. I never thought about the actual meaning of this before but I really get it now. We didn't play our game last night, we hoofed high balls down the flanks and were obsessed with crossing into the box to run in from the side. I really wish we were more composed and simply took our football to them. Utd are simply awful, on another day, we'd have had 4 off them easily - I know some of their more reasonable fans and they are very concerned! The ball just wouldn't fall for us last night.

I'd also start Reilly. His speed was evident when he came on and instantly looked dangerous. Tbh, Mullen has had a couple of great shifts recently but last night just never worked for him, a few others had an off night too tbh.

We play our game on Saturday, it will be hard but we will get there.

48 minutes ago, BuddyHolly9 said:

What a night, the journey there was brutal getting through Glasgow, the journey home was brutal with that mad diversion.

Someone mentioned "we play we win" in an earlier post. I never thought about the actual meaning of this before but I really get it now. We didn't play our game last night, we hoofed high balls down the flanks and were obsessed with crossing into the box to run in from the side. I really wish we were more composed and simply took our football to them. Utd are simply awful, on another day, we'd have had 4 off them easily - I know some of their more reasonable fans and they are very concerned! The ball just wouldn't fall for us last night.

I'd also start Reilly. His speed was evident when he came on and instantly looked dangerous. Tbh, Mullen has had a couple of great shifts recently but last night just never worked for him, a few others had an off night too tbh.

Jack mentioned he has been carrying an injury for a few weeks on the after match interview at Tannadice. I expect that's why he isn't first pick at the moment.

59 minutes ago, BuddyHolly9 said:

Mullen hit the underside of the bar last night. He was desperately unlucky.

Very, very fine margins.

And for the good of the Club, in my honest opinion... 
We need a new goalkeeper. 
Didn't follow any party line. 
Thought it all by myself. 
Easy Norman. 

Not that shite again, Shull give it fecking by. Between Samson & the challenge cup, you’ve made your feelings know plenty times. Shooshed & enjoy what’s coming.

23 minutes ago, ged62 said:

Not that shite again, Shull give it fecking by. Between Samson & the challenge cup, you’ve made your feelings know plenty times. Shooshed & enjoy what’s coming.

Okay dude. 

Ceasefire presently till the party is over. :D