Dundee Utd v St Mirren, 10th April 2018

1 hour ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

I reckon it was away to Partick on 19/09/2014 (the one where Kenny McLean scored the winner from the spot about 4 minutes into added time), so more than 3 years between live away league games.

Close but incorrect, it was a Friday night game against Partick 25/4/2014, a 1-1 draw, I remember watching it in a pub in Inverness.

Close but incorrect, it was a Friday night game against Partick 25/4/2014, a 1-1 draw, I remember watching it in a pub in Inverness.
How many of our games away at Partick around that time were moved to the Friday can only remember one Saturday game v Partick.

1 hour ago, melmac said:

So, by my calculation, 11 (say 12 given goal difference) points ahead; 27 points to play for Utd game and onwards. 12 to play for in Feb. Could win league at Tannadice.:D

Not impossible in a half full glass but could their supporters handle such an occasion if it were to happen would gladly book a hotel so not to miss it.

7 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Not impossible but very, very unlikely.  It would rely on us winning all our games before that, Utd getting, at most, 1 point from their's (including playing and losing their game in hand) and nobody else moving above them on points (possibly including playing their game(s) in hand) before we play Utd.

Nothing wrong with aiming for it, though. :)

Livingston are the surprise team for me this season where did they pop out from I would think Dundee United firmly have one eye on them they don't want to play more games than necessary in the play offs. Not sure when United key players are due back but i'm sure the fans will be praying for the play off period.

3 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Livingston are the surprise team for me this season where did they pop out from I would think Dundee United firmly have one eye on them they don't want to play more games than necessary in the play offs. Not sure when United key players are due back but i'm sure the fans will be praying for the play off period.

Livi and Dunfermline have been pretty active in this window - I think they both smell blood and have serious ambitions of passing Utd. (of course Utd were too, but so far it does not seem to have helped them)

42 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Livi and Dunfermline have been pretty active in this window - I think they both smell blood and have serious ambitions of passing Utd. (of course Utd were too, but so far it does not seem to have helped them)

Although they seem a fair way back I hope our squad of players take heed at the head of steam Livi, in particular, are showing.

No room for complacency.

Have repeatedly suggested SMISA use some of their excess funds to susidise (existing) supporters busses for away games.
While they have acknowledged the suggestion it has never appeared as one of the options put to the vote.
Shame, as I believe it's a worthy cause - a large, loud backing helps the team.

Strange to sell tickets for a match which may not take place on this date.

Tickets for St Mirren's trip to Tannadice to face Dundee United on Friday 2nd March will go on sale at 10:00am tomorrow (Tuesday 6th February) from the St Mirren Ticket Office and online.

The ticket prices and match details for this match are as follows:

Dundee United vs St Mirren
Ladbrokes Championship
Venue: Tannadice Park, Dundee
Date: Friday 2nd March 2018
Kick-off: 7:45pm

Ticket Prices

Adult - £20
Concessions (over 65, under 18 and full-time students with valid proof) - £10

Anyone requiring a wheelchair ticket can contact the Ticket Office on 0141-889-2558. 

2 minutes ago, shull said:

Strange to sell tickets for a match which may not take place on this date.

Tickets for St Mirren's trip to Tannadice to face Dundee United on Friday 2nd March will go on sale at 10:00am tomorrow (Tuesday 6th February) from the St Mirren Ticket Office and online.

The ticket prices and match details for this match are as follows:

Dundee United vs St Mirren
Ladbrokes Championship
Venue: Tannadice Park, Dundee
Date: Friday 2nd March 2018
Kick-off: 7:45pm

Ticket Prices

Adult - £20
Concessions (over 65, under 18 and full-time students with valid proof) - £10

Anyone requiring a wheelchair ticket can contact the Ticket Office on 0141-889-2558. 

See ye there.....................:wink:

27 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I fear this will be a very common theme.

Ridiculous!

There's always some who, for one reason or another, games being moved doesn't suit.

As for it being "a very common theme" I would be surprised, as most people who want to go will go.

There was, and always is, whining when the games are moved with little, or no, effect on the attendance. 

I like the Friday night games. Obviously I prefer when they're at home , but it is what it is. It will just mean taking the day off work which shouldn't be a problem. If given the choice between say Sunday lunch time or Friday night football, it would be Friday night for me.

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

There's always some who, for one reason or another, games being moved doesn't suit.

As for it being "a very common theme" I would be surprised, as most people who want to go will go.

There was, and always is, whining when the games are moved with little, or no, effect on the attendance. 

There will definitely be less Buddies...