Sign in to follow this  
Eric Arthur Blair

Ross Stewart sent off for U20s

2 hours ago, renfrew said:

Mullen sadly doesn't scare defences enough to be a Rottweiler :rolleyes:

Mullen can put it about , that's why we signed him as we're mostly a bunch of pansies. His tackle on his ex team mate at Livingston was a leg breaker and he was lucky to only get a yellow. Later on in that game he had a wee off the baller with Gallacher and was lucky again to get away with it. I'm sure , as we're closing in on the title , we'll see the Rottweiler in him again !

1 hour ago, billyg said:

Mullen can put it about , that's why we signed him as we're mostly a bunch of pansies. His tackle on his ex team mate at Livingston was a leg breaker and he was lucky to only get a yellow. Later on in that game he had a wee off the baller with Gallacher and was lucky again to get away with it. I'm sure , as we're closing in on the title , we'll see the Rottweiler in him again !

Prefer to see the footballer in him, sadly, not yet. 

Mullen needs time on the pitch. Confidence looks shot and he isn't getting the chance to play his way into some form as those in front of him in the queue are so good. No criticism of him from me, as I think there is a good player in there and hopefully we will see that. A goal, as I've said before, would do the lad the world of good.

13 hours ago, billyg said:

I was meaning being scary from a football sense, not someone kicking shit out of people and being lucky not to be sent off.