MYLES HYPOLYTE - Welcome

14 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Of course any player will divide opinion that is why 'in unison' is an inaccurate statement in your original post. Plenty are gutted to see him leave.

Not on twitter they aint! And a few you quoted said "he's ok But..!"

i really dont see either the sense in this signing (where will he play, who will he replace) and the chairman stating we were only going to sign premiership calibre players now. This guy is 23 and he's had seven or eight clubs ffs!

7 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Of course any player will divide opinion that is why 'in unison' is an inaccurate statement in your original post. Plenty are gutted to see him leave.

Seriously, why are people still paying any attention to this guy's moronic shite? He spouts endless, toxic nonsense, but still seems to reel folk in.  Absolutely bewildering.

Guest TPAFKATS
I must admit to be hoping rather than expecting this to be a good addition. Not sure where we are going to play the lad.
Welcome aboard Myles. I hope your performances prove once again I don't have a Scooby about fitba'.
Yeah, hoping he's a good un. I'm impressed by 15 goals in 67 appearances though.

13 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

This guy is 23 and he's had seven or eight clubs ffs!

That's pretty pathetic, even by your standards.

He bounced about a few non-league English sides on month to month contracts at 18, trying to find a club after being released by Brentford as a kid for, by his own admission, not having great work ethic. The terms 'one month deal', 'non-professional terms', 'on trial' bounce up at 3 or 4 of these sides.

To me it looks like a kid realising his opportunity at having a career could end at a young age, so going from club to club, willing to play for free in most cases and righting what he'd presumably done wrong in the hope that someone gave him a chance at another deal. You clearly want to spin it as a rod to beat him with, though and no-one will change your mindset from that.

If he works hard enough and gets himself into the team then great (and I think he will). If he doesn't then ah well.

Our squad is top of the league for a reason and if Myles gets a regular game, it'll be because his performances in training and during first team games have earned him that.

I'm still confident we'll win the league whether it works out well for Myles or not. Hopefully it will.

5 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

That's pretty pathetic, even by your standards.

He bounced about a few non-league English sides on month to month contracts at 18, trying to find a club after being released by Brentford as a kid for, by his own admission, not having great work ethic. The terms 'one month deal', 'non-professional terms', 'on trial' bounce up at 3 or 4 of these sides.

To me it looks like a kid realising his opportunity at having a career could end at a young age, so going from club to club, willing to play for free in most cases and righting what he'd presumably done wrong in the hope that someone gave him a chance at another deal. You clearly want to spin it as a rod to beat him with, though and no-one will change your mindset from that.

So we're hoping for eigth time lucky? Fair enough, what could possibly go wrong?

11 minutes ago, mcd54 said:

It wasn`t him! It was a director apparently!

Are you suggesting Lookatme falsely attributed quotes from Falkirk supporters in order to undermine and abuse St Mirren's latest signing?

Now I find that hard to believe!

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Aye they seem so sad to say Au revoir Myles...

IMG_1592.JPG

Pish. Pure, unadultered pish. Not a matter of opinion, just complete and utter bullshit. Fake news, to use a popular phrase.

Of course, I'm sure it was just a simple mistake and certainly not deliberate misrepresentation of tweets to back up another of your weak arguments.

There are a few tweets from Falkirk fans saying they're happy to see him go but just as many from folk who are sad.

Edited by Stu

5 minutes ago, Drew said:

Are you suggesting Lookatme falsely attributed quotes from Falkirk supporters in order to undermine and abuse St Mirren's latest signing?

Now I find that hard to believe!

Reported, sarcasm.....................although very true.

Next we'll hear from the other chuckle brother about "playing the man". :lol:

So we're hoping for eigth time lucky? Fair enough, what could possibly go wrong?

How about making your assessment on what you’ve seen of the boy play rather than the number of clubs, Falkirk fans tweets or blah, blah, blah?

It’s this sort of negative shite that makes people believe you’re just an attention seeking bellend.

4 minutes ago, Stu said:

Pish. Pure, unadultered pish. Not a matter of opinion, just complete and utter bullshit. Fake news, to use a popular phrase.

Of course, I'm sure it was just a simple mistake and certainly not deliberate misrepresentation of tweets to back up another of your weak arguments.

There are a few tweets from Falkirk fans saying they're happy to see him go but just as many from folk who are sad.

Now, if ever there was just cause to bring back the Wank Tank, surely this is it.