MYLES HYPOLYTE - Welcome

I lifted the twitter quotes directly from the St Mirren Fans page on facebook, where they were posted in response to Hippolyte's signing. If you want to re-direct the pitchfork and torch brigade, thats the place to head.
Edit: guess i should have hung back a bit and posted this from the same page..?

IMG_1593.thumb.JPG.9391bdb17155d2bfe2d883ca4ac34887.JPG
1 was a hearts fan and a cppl others suggest he didnt perform or wasnt a fighter.

As opposed to all their overperforming fighters they have since the season started.

Doesnt take a genius to see through the bitterness of these posts from fans who know they have lost their best player. So this as evidence of the Falkirk supports real feelings about him is a bit of a non starter.

Welcome aboard Hippo :)

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

I lifted the twitter quotes directly from the St Mirren Fans page on facebook, where they were posted in response to Hippolyte's signing. If you want to re-direct the pitchfork and torch brigade, thats the place to head.

IMG_1593.JPG

New player arrives at club very happy goes home like any young man goes to his new clubs fans web site. What's this he must be thinking ? 

Have seen some poor posts in my day but the fact one of our own wants to copy and paste twitter posts by his former bitter clubs fans is taking things to a new low level. More surprising is a man of your age cannot wait till he play's one game for St Mirren I think this is more about you wanting to piss off your own fans than anything else.  

Phew ! what else to say apart from apologise to Myles you will soon learn poster L.P. is all in a controversial world of his own Myles the rest of us are over the moon at your arrival . 

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

IMG_1593.JPG

I bet the Pars messageboard was full of stuff like this when we signed Gavin Reilly.

Always thought Hippolyte was a decent player, he should do well.  We also need to consider Jacks record in the transfer market.  I cant think of a signing he has made who hasn't delivered. This time last year he signed 10 and there were no real failures whereas Alex R**.  I'll just leave this here.....?.

50 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

New player arrives at club very happy goes home like any young man goes to his new clubs fans web site. What's this he must be thinking ? 

Have seen some poor posts in my day but the fact one of our own wants to copy and paste twitter posts by his former bitter clubs fans is taking things to a new low level. More surprising is a man of your age cannot wait till he play's one game for St Mirren I think this is more about you wanting to piss off your own fans than anything else.  

Phew ! what else to say apart from apologise to Myles you will soon learn poster L.P. is all in a controversial world of his own Myles the rest of us are over the moon at your arrival . 

I wonder if "the rest of us" know your their spokesperson?

i know, and get football fans are fickle! They just are. They will ask for more money, knowing it will put the club in debt, they will crucify an opposition player, then when he signs welcome as the new god. At least Hippolyte is a straightforward cheat, we have all seen it, and it made national headlines with the stunt he pulled against Dunfermline. But to somehow say in a heartbeat "yeah but he'll be different now Jack's signed him"..... I would imagine Jack has signed him because he wants him to bring his game to us, its not someone he doesnt really know, its someone he knows, and knows what he is, and how he plays the game and thats why he's pursued and signed him.

he signed him to be Miles Hippolyte.

all that other sanctimonous guff about what some Falkirk fans think about him is desperate, why..? Because a week ago there were plenty on this forum saying the same and a whole lot worse about one of our own, Stelios..! Do me a favour if you need a good cry, get a hankie.

5 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

I wonder if "the rest of us" know your their spokesperson?

i know, and get football fans are fickle! They just are. They will ask for more money, knowing it will put the club in debt, they will crucify an opposition player, then when he signs welcome as the new god. At least Hippolyte is a straightforward cheat, we have all seen it, and it made national headlines with the stunt he pulled against Dunfermline. But to somehow say in a heartbeat "yeah but he'll be different now Jack's signed him"..... I would imagine Jack has signed him because he wants him to bring his game to us, its not someone he doesnt really know, its someone he knows, and knows what he is, and how he plays the game and thats why he's pursued and signed him.

he signed him to be Miles Hippolyte.

all that other sanctimonous guff about what some Falkirk fans think about him is desperate, why..? Because a week ago there were plenty on this forum saying the same and a whole lot worse about one of our own, Stelios..! Do me a favour if you need a good cry, get a hankie.

Don't bite guy's.  Ignore. :wacko:

I would like to think we can trust Jack Ross to pick a good player,  Myles is certainly a good player, i just can't stand the dark side of his game which i have viewed first hand on several occasions,(elbowing,diving,sneaky fouls) i have said many times that there is no need for a good player like him to do these things, maybe he can change and focus on playing football 100%. Over to you Myles.

Welcome aboard Myles!

Jack Ross appears to have very good man management skills and has a terrific knack of getting the best out of footballers who have undoubted talent but just need the required guidance to help their careers blossom. I think Myles will fit in very well and under Ross we will surely see the best of him in the next 18 months.

A positive and exciting signing who will prove his doubters wrong in time.

Welcome aboard Myles!

Jack Ross appears to have very good man management skills and has a terrific knack of getting the best out of footballers who have undoubted talent but just need the required guidance to help their careers blossom. I think Myles will fit in very well and under Ross we will surely see the best of him in the next 18 months.

A positive and exciting signing who will prove his doubters wrong in time.
Very much how I see it.

If he forces his way into the starting eleven this season we will have won a watch.

He has pace, can beat a man, has a good free kick in him, and can score with either foot.

I reckon long term, Jack is planning for the Premiership and replacing Lewis.

Forward players like Smith and Reilly who have been indifferent elsewhere have blossomed under Jack.

Myles will be next.