MYLES HYPOLYTE - Welcome

On 1/31/2018 at 10:08 PM, charlie said:

Always thought Hippolyte was a decent player, he should do well.  We also need to consider Jacks record in the transfer market.  I cant think of a signing he has made who hasn't delivered. This time last year he signed 10 and there were no real failures whereas Alex R**.  I'll just leave this here.....?.

Duffy

22 minutes ago, Gordon Urquhart said:

Understand not in squad tomorrow but hope he is introduced to the fans at half time or something. 

He's injured.

Should be ready for the Livingston game on the 17th.

What's Jack thinking of signing an injured player?:angry::whistle

• 2 months later...

The reason Hypolyte has not had a run out is due to the form of the players in front of him. Only reason Mullen got in recently was because Reilly’s small goal drought and he must have shown JR in training he was ready.

Myles will have to be ready to take his chance when it arises. Hopefully the fringe players will get a run out one the league is in the bag.

What a great predicament and what a great time to be a St Mirren supporter.

6 minutes ago, Dave The Buddie said:

The reason Hypolyte has not had a run out is due to the form of the players in front of him. Only reason Mullen got in recently was because Reilly’s small goal drought and he must have shown JR in training he was ready.

Myles will have to be ready to take his chance when it arises. Hopefully the fringe players will get a run out one the league is in the bag.

What a great predicament and what a great time to be a St Mirren supporter.

Don't buy that at all clearly Hippo has a lot of talent Jack Ross has said he was brought in for the premiership I can see him playing the Morgan role. If you were a manager would you drop any of the players who have got you into a title winning position I certainly would not. 

Don't buy that at all clearly Hippo has a lot of talent Jack Ross has said he was brought in for the premiership I can see him playing the Morgan role. If you were a manager would you drop any of the players who have got you into a title winning position I certainly would not. 

I agree. Why would you drop anyone who has contributed so much this season. You wouldn’t.

Myles will have to take his chance when it comes along but after we win the league I would like to see the current fringe players get some game time in the remaining games.

The thing is, if we tie this up Saturday, then we have 5 matches against teams who are all chasing play offs..............

Jack is a winner, he will look at the 76 points we got in 2006 and want to improve that at least....

In saying this , we have some perfectly able players warming our benches........

As for Lewis, I would give the boy a break, on the condition he is loaned back to us next season:wink:

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

The thing is, if we tie this up Saturday, then we have 5 matches against teams who are all chasing play offs..............

Jack is a winner, he will look at the 76 points we got in 2006 and want to improve that at least....

In saying this , we have some perfectly able players warming our benches........

As for Lewis, I would give the boy a break, on the condition he is loaned back to us next season:wink:

I think Morgan will be back at his now parent club the minute we win the title. Especially if it's this weekend. He would love a we crack at being involved in Celtic's cup games.

I think Morgan will be back at his now parent club the minute we win the title. Especially if it's this weekend. He would love a we crack at being involved in Celtic's cup games.
[emoji23] [emoji23] must be the 1st of April again [emoji23] [emoji23]

16 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Not according to Morgan who is in constant contact with Celtic he recently said he will be joining Celtic and can't wait to get started this before next season.  Edit. Whoops your right I agree

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint