Livingston v St Mirren 17th Feb

faraway saint

On Friday, February 09, 2018 at 12:29 AM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Hope I'm wrong not a game I feel confident Livie look sharp as a knife up front.

IOB.  As difficult a game as we will get in the latter end of the season. May go and have a look at them against Dunfermline later today.

Edited by St.Ricky

On 2/5/2018 at 9:34 AM, Bud the Baker said:

Only need to focus on ourselves between now and the end of the season!

Injuries aside I'd expect us to start with the same 11 as against Queens the only change I can see is on the bench wit Hippo replacing Sutto if the farmer is fit.

the Farmer is fighting fit as a fiddle.

3 hours ago, Ronnie said:
3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:
IOB.  As difficult a game as we will get in the latter end of the season. May go and have a look at them against Falkirk later today.

Who??? Cove Rangers???

Yeah. Actually no - might go watch Livingston v Falkirk match today.

2 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:
3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:
Yeah. Actually no - might go watch Livingston v Falkirk match today.

You would be better watching the Livi v Dunfermline game - you might actually see something.

Actually. You are correct.

Livi at home to the Pars. 

Jings, crivens, help make boab. 

Where in my addled brain did I think Falkirk?

Some advance scouting.

Be prepared and all of that. 

2 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:
2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:
Actually. You are correct.
Livi at home to the Pars. 
Jings, crivens, help make boab. 
Where in my addled brain did I think Falkirk?
Some advance scouting.
Be prepared and all of that. 

You had better watch that you don't get confused watching a team in black and white stripes, start singing "We're top of the league" and get a kicking.

At the match. Bruising and hard fought match complete with a number of bookings but no goals. The Pars have come closest to scoring.  A draw at half time. Same score at full time might suit the Saints.

9 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

At the match. Bruising and hard fought match complete with a number of bookings but no goals. The Pars have come closest to scoring.  A draw at half time. Same score at full time might suit the Saints.

Every game involving Livingston is bruising. It's how they play. 

And since none of these teams will be anywhere near our points total at the end of the season the result is irrelevant. :P

3 hours ago, pod said:

We don't want to be doing that. Do we.

No, we most certainly don't.

Now will we.

ETA - no word of a lie, there was a typo in there. It was supposed to read NOR will we':lol:

Edited by Drew

33 minutes ago, renfrew said:

Good result for us and the bonus of their player missing next week due to the red card. New strikers Hardie and Miller both got subs and stats say the Pars were all over them and should have won/

Straight red was fully justified. The way Livvy played strikers were not part of their plan. Pars had a number of chances. Our match with Livvy is likely to be tough in every sense. DAFC fans I  met were full of praise for SMFC.

34 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Livi have only lost 6 games all season I don' think this will be easy. Hopefully we can get away with the points

Yeah but they have United to play twice, us to play twice, Morton to play 3 times and they also have to go to Dunfermline. So 8 of their remaining 13 games are against the 4 best teams in the league. They will not finish within 20 points of us!!

1 hour ago, Mr Optimistic said:

Yeah but they have United to play twice, us to play twice, Morton to play 3 times and they also have to go to Dunfermline. So 8 of their remaining 13 games are against the 4 best teams in the league. They will not finish within 20 points of us!!

I like your optimisms :thumbs2