Livingston v St Mirren 17th Feb

faraway saint

yes if you think i am wrong say so, disagree, but please can we keep it about football?

See, that’s the problem for me right there. I can’t be arsed reading through all of your many posts on this thread to see if you actually did spend any time talking about the game, formation, tactics etc but the comment that pissed me off was when you tried to lay the blame on Jack’s “antics” last week.

What f**king antics? A significantly bigger club asked for permission to speak to him and our BOD gave that permission. He went down to Barnsley to discuss a potential role and decided against it. EVERY SINGLE FAN I’ve talked to since was delighted at this outcome and the fact that it had turned around so quickly but you decide to use this to pursue your long held agenda with the manager and that’s what annoys me and possibly others.

Then you play the victim and insinuate we’re out to get you because you can’t take a bit of industrial language directed at you. Give me a break.

Also, I can’t remember seeing anyone “wishing” mental health issues on you. I did ask if you weren’t well which was the only conclusion I could draw from your ramblings. Remember, it’s all about opinions.

On ‎19‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 4:08 PM, shull said:

" The likes of " :blink:

Some of the above Buddies are so superior and they love pulling rank and telling the rest of us.

I have never been to a Brazil match but I knew Pele was a class act.

how many likes do you have, and more importantly is it more likes than Smokie.

On 17/02/2018 at 11:20 PM, Tam M said:

Tommy Craig era? Away and take a look at yourself.

Why do I need to take a look at myself? Whatever way you cut it we were f**kin hopeless last Saturday! If the team do well they get praised if not they don't. We didn't win a 2nd ball or a header all day and were poor but we have been brilliant 90% of the season  so am happy !