Take me out TV programme

Swiss_Saint

16 hours ago, Swiss_Saint said:

Ok so dont watch this crap but daughter and wife do, anyone see tonights episode? Girl called Fiona Watson announces shes a Saints fan (clever girl), first time I was interested in the programme. No she didnt get picked :(

But at least she supports a winning team

She dodged a bullet not getting picked by the Celtic supporter

14 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Yeah welcome to BAWA Swiss Saint . You are not answerable to anyone on this thread , despite what they might think. .

^^^^^^^ Thanks for your input, although you do have a limited vocabulary, which, in turn, makes you a tedious twat.

Hope this helps. :byebye

PS You are a pathetic human being, slithering around the forum, trying to court friends, maybe time for you to take a break? 

Edited by faraway saint

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

^^^^^^^ Thanks for your input, although you do have a limited vocabulary, which, in turn, makes you a tedious twat.

Hope this helps. :byebye

Wow . A bit rich coming from you , the man who suggests others , "take a look at themselves " . High time you took your own advice Robert .

You need to stop accusing others of what really are , your own faults .

I see you are keeping up your moronic use of the wee smiley and a pathetic attempt at abuse. .

1 minute ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Wow . A bit rich coming from you , the man who suggests others , "take a look at themselves " . High time you took your own advice Robert .

You need to stop accusing others of what really are , your own faults .

I see you are keeping up your moronic use of the wee smiley and a pathetic attempt at abuse. .

Do yourself a favour feck off. :byebye

Don't bother using my name, think it's for the best. 

If you don't like it, maybe we should discuss elsewhere, your trolling is pathetic. 

Oh, I can do much better "abuse". :lol:

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Do yourself a favour feck off. :byebye

Don't bother using my name, think it's for the best. 

If you don't like it, maybe we should discuss elsewhere, your trolling is pathetic. 

Oh, I can do much better "abuse". :lol:

My trolling , remember you began by quoting me , just another classic example of you accusing others of exactly what you do , Robert.

We all know about the abuse that you do , this Forum has become a little outlet for your abuse .

Over 26,000 posts doesn't mean it becomes your Forum either , you don't have any power here at all , the post count only proves you spend an awful lot of time in here because you obviously don't have much else to do . .

Keep up the moronic smileys . .

55 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

My trolling , remember you began by quoting me , just another classic example of you accusing others of exactly what you do , Robert.

We all know about the abuse that you do , this Forum has become a little outlet for your abuse .

Over 26,000 posts doesn't mean it becomes your Forum either , you don't have any power here at all , the post count only proves you spend an awful lot of time in here because you obviously don't have much else to do . .

Keep up the moronic smileys . .

Here's an offer, stop trolling me around, trying, pathetically to win new pal and this stops, right here, right now.

Your tragic attempts with courting support are laughable, so, I will miss them. 

You do tick all the "simpleton" attempts at a dig..........."don't go to games" "smileys" "amount of posts" "time you spend on the forum".....................:snore

Now I hope this is simple enough for you.

:byebye

All the "digs" as you refer to them , are accurate observations. Obsevered by not only me I hasten to add

I'm not in need of any " new pals " as you call them , you're simply being more pathetic than you obviously  know , its sad really.

You really can't see that you accuse others of exactly what you do -TROLL. .and then you try and advise them .Lol

You simply need to learn that you are in no position to tell other what to do and where there posts should go , I really don't give a f**k what others think because unlike you I'm not trying to run some sort of popularity contest . Your behaviour is out of order.

Oh aye , thanks again for your omnipresent waving smiley , when your the one that accuses people of being tedious ! Lol , you couldnae make it up . .you jsut couldnae make it up. .

You should maybe try going to game some time , a Saint Mirren one that is. .

23 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

All the "digs" as you refer to them , are accurate observations. Obsevered by not only me I hasten to add

I'm not in need of any " new pals " as you call them , you're simply being more pathetic than you obviously  know , its sad really.

You really can't see that you accuse others of exactly what you do -TROLL. .and then you try and advise them .Lol

You simply need to learn that you are in no position to tell other what to do and where there posts should go , I really don't give a f**k what others think because unlike you I'm not trying to run some sort of popularity contest . Your behaviour is out of order.

Oh aye , thanks again for your omnipresent waving smiley , when your the one that accuses people of being tedious ! Lol , you couldnae make it up . .you jsut couldnae make it up. .

You should maybe try going to game some time , a Saint Mirren one that is. .

:lol: