St Mirren v Falkirk 27th February

12 minutes ago, Yflab said:

It’s been known all season. Utd play QotS on the Tuesday at Tannadice. It’s not ideal, but hopefully our mid season break coming up will allow a bit of rest and recuperation before the battles that lie ahead, 

All aboard the promotion express! Choo choo.

COYS

Cheers. Need to book another hotel for Tuesday so just triple checking  before taking the plunge. Paisley Tuesday, Dundee Friday . I'm on that express. Choo Choo

• 3 weeks later...
Fecking Match has been moved to Saturday 24th March. Thanks very much saints, whilst it may suit the rest of the world I had a fecking hotel booked.  Any suggestions what to do in Paisley when St Mirren aren't playing.
Blag drink off strangers, your good at that [emoji56]

8 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Fecking Match has been moved to Saturday 24th March. Thanks very much saints, whilst it may suit the rest of the world I had a fecking hotel booked.  Any suggestions what to do in Paisley when St Mirren aren't playing.

Jings, Crivens and Help ma boab!

I feel for you East Lothian - I was looking forward to the game on Tuesday.

However - It probably makes sense to play it on the saturday 24 March.

Might even turn out to be a title decider - who knows!

Do UTD still have to play on the Tuesday?

There’s a full Championship fixture list next Tuesday so they’ll be playing unless the weather puts it off (which is possible given another cold snap is coming).

Thought I’d miss this and the Dumbarton game as I don’t normally do midweek matches so pleased this one has been moved, although can imagine a few folk like East Lothian Saint being a bit annoyed.

15 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Jings, Crivens and Help ma boab!

I feel for you East Lothian - I was looking forward to the game on Tuesday.

However - It probably makes sense to play it on the saturday 24 March.

Might even turn out to be a title decider - who knows!

Unlikely to decide the title as we will still have 6 games to play..........although you never know.

1 minute ago, scottd said:

Unlikely to decide the title as we will still have 6 games to play..........although you never know.

Scott -

Agreed - I said might.

Much depends on the results for United and Livingston before that date. We are presently 11 points clear.

But if we go 15 points clear before the game with each of us having six 6 games left to play and a better goal difference...then game on.. 

6 minutes ago, Thorizaar said:

Been pointed out on Twitter that Scotland U21s have a game that weekend. We might be missing some players or entitled to a postponemnt because of that!

Wonder if anyone at the club thought of that, surely they did?  The Livi game in November was called off because we had Morgan,  Magennis and L Smith called up and there is nothing to suggest they won’t be called on again.  Maybe the game will be moved back.:lol:

3 minutes ago, scottd said:

Wonder if anyone at the club thought of that, surely they did?  The Livi game in November was called off because we had Morgan,  Magennis and L Smith called up and there is nothing to suggest they won’t be called on again.  Maybe the game will be moved back.:lol:

The Scotland Game could be brought forward to next Tuesday at St.mirren park :rolleyes: 

1 minute ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

The Scotland Game could be brought forward to next Tuesday at St.mirren park :rolleyes: 

Ideal. Get it sorted. At the moment all Paisley has to offer on the 27th is a guided tour of Paisley Abbey

http://www.whatsonrenfrewshire.co.uk/event/055520-guided-tours-of-paisley-abbey/

1 hour ago, renfrew said:

Blag drink off strangers, your good at that emoji56.png

Might be a couple of monks on the holy firewater. Never know. emoji56.png

1 minute ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Ideal. Get it sorted. At the moment all Paisley has to offer on the 27th is a guided tour of Paisley Abbey

http://www.whatsonrenfrewshire.co.uk/event/055520-guided-tours-of-paisley-abbey/

Buckfast is, I believe,the drink of choice.

2 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Good news , found you something to do. 

http://www.whatsonrenfrewshire.co.uk/event/012040-quiz-night!/