SLARTIBARTFAST IS A FÜCKING WANKBAG

5 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Think Div has given up on BAWA let's be honest who can blame him. The title of this thread is embarrising people out with members visit this forum.   

Easily solved if there was any moderation, a 1 minute change of the thread title.

The problem isn't the person who put the thread title up as people will do what they are allowed. 

I can see the point that you guys are making about others viewing it etc.

Personally, it doesn't bother me that I am the target of his childish tantrum and, seeing as I started the "Total Cunts" thread, I can't really complain about the language.
If your a wind up merchant (which you are) then I guess you will see Hoof's meltdown as a victory. So your probably quite happy with it.

There's definitely a lot worse stuff posted on the Internet.

Though if we stop posting in it and post in others it will go away.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/14/2020 at 7:39 PM, faraway saint said:

Aye, the victim of a cull a few weeks ago when things were allowed to get out of hand. 

Just noticed this.

Detective oaksoft on the case........his profile is not showing banned or anything but his profile was visited by div in April and all his posting history has been wiped.

Farewell sweet @Slartibartfast. No idea what you did but I'm sure you're in a better place now. Where's ma hanky.....

Just noticed this.
Detective oaksoft on the case........his profile is not showing banned or anything but his profile was visited by div in April and all his posting history has been wiped.
Farewell sweet [mention=6766]Slartibartfast[/mention]. No idea what you did but I'm sure you're in a better place now. Where's ma hanky.....
Screenshot_20200620-014831.jpeg