Loudmouth Lawwell

DougJamie

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43033018

Oh its a grand ole team to play for--- ah whatever Celtic-

Buy up the others talent and side line or lend it out and don't let them play against you

Have a turnover 27 times Saints, as indicated, rich enough to buy every football club in Scotland

Then own the SPFL  and SFA and make Sure the game only moves in the direction Celtic want......................

Whilst I know our game is in need of immense surgery whilst the Ugly sisters still have a say , we will always stay in Dark ages ..............

On the plus side at least Sevco have a new overdraught so they can overspend and eventually go bust again

2 hours ago, Longtimecoming said:

And the twat cometh to the fore again.

Brexit twat in talking shite shock.

Does anyone on this Forum like you?..... do you sit on your own at games?

There is help available- Samaritans or if that falls flat , UKIP are looking for a new leader  

16 hours ago, smcc said:

"On the plus side at least Sevco have a new overdraught so they can overspend and eventually go bust again."

Hurricane over Ibrox? :lol

At least my version had more letters.................... dyslexia , old age and death fast approaches......

Sorry spelling police -

However LTC- GFY - acronyms prevent spelling errors:wacko:  

Edited by DougJamie

24 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Does anyone on this Forum like you?..... do you sit on your own at games?

There is help available- Samaritans or if that falls flat , UKIP are looking for a new leader  

Yes and no.

It is also particularly difficult to sut at games in a ground that has no seats.

Right back at you twat.

Edited by Longtimecoming

5 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

I was talking about you, not to you, so keep out of it. Children should be seen and not heard, etc, etc. Now, this is the last time I'm going to talk to you, wee man, 'cause you're boring the tits off me now. emoji112.png

Bye bye son.

Must be time for you to sign on.

14 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
18 minutes ago, BaldyOzBud said:
That's mingin.... yeah alright then...

OK, but you need to keep drinking til it gets there so that you really appreciate it. To ensure you get it, can you confirm that you are still in Botany Bay, or have they let you out?

I'm so appreciative of right now that I have two keyboards, send it care of HMPS Longbay Gaol

8 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Cant even remember why I started this thread.....

I will need to consult Shull and how he manages to start one then have 85% of the comments after............... At  least Slarti and BaldyOz are Saints fans,

Are we allowed Trolls on here?

You mean at least Shull doesn't support his local team?

Makes him as loathsome as any OF fan.