Sign in to follow this  
DougJamie

Loudmouth Lawwell

2 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
2 minutes ago, BaldyOzBud said:
I'm so appreciative of right now that I have two keyboards, send it care of HMPS Longbay Gaol

It'll be on next week's cutter.

Spare us the Cutter

Cant even remember why I started this thread.....

I will need to consult Shull and how he manages to start one then have 85% of the comments after............... At  least Slarti and BaldyOz are Saints fans,

Are we allowed Trolls on here?

8 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Cant even remember why I started this thread.....

I will need to consult Shull and how he manages to start one then have 85% of the comments after............... At  least Slarti and BaldyOz are Saints fans,

Are we allowed Trolls on here?

You mean at least Shull doesn't support his local team?

Makes him as loathsome as any OF fan.

13 hours ago, Longtimecoming said:

You mean at least Shull doesn't support his local team?

Makes him as loathsome as any OF fan.

As you don't support the team and you pollute our forum, I guess you don't know much about St Mirren

Shull is from Paisley area, so are St Mirren , to a lot on here they are the local team, to many others before they spread across the world they carried their love of Saints with them..

I am from Houston which is 4 miles from the Stadium, to me Saints are my local team, mind u I pass Houston School team, Linwood Rangers and Asda 6 a sides to get to Saints, so by your reckoning like 17.2 M other Britain's, I am traitor  ......................

Oh and now your saying all OF fans are loathsome?? Make your mind up..... I think the fact they allow sectarianism and Bigotry to thrive is loathsome, but I am sure there are plenty of decent souls that support them

But I also see as you hate and despise anyone who voted Brexit you also hate and despise anyone who does not support Beith Juniors ................... all this and you are a Civil Servant...

Can you see the Irony :o

10 hours ago, DougJamie said:

As you don't support the team and you pollute our forum, I guess you don't know much about St Mirren

Shull is from Paisley area, so are St Mirren , to a lot on here they are the local team, to many others before they spread across the world they carried their love of Saints with them..

I am from Houston which is 4 miles from the Stadium, to me Saints are my local team, mind u I pass Houston School team, Linwood Rangers and Asda 6 a sides to get to Saints, so by your reckoning like 17.2 M other Britain's, I am traitor  ......................

Oh and now your saying all OF fans are loathsome?? Make your mind up..... I think the fact they allow sectarianism and Bigotry to thrive is loathsome, but I am sure there are plenty of decent souls that support them

But I also see as you hate and despise anyone who voted Brexit you also hate and despise anyone who does not support Beith Juniors ................... all this and you are a Civil Servant...

Can you see the Irony :o

Didn't say that but then you can't f**king read.

Shull comes from Barrhead.

Barrhead has a perfectly good team in it.

No need to travel into Paisley.

I know my club provided yours with the finest right back you ever had Stevie Clarke.

I know the decent element of your support contributed £5000 to our defender. 

Don't imagine a single penny was from a stuck up sod like you.

Can you see you're a loathsome wanker?

Edited by Longtimecoming

Support St Mirren, Arthurlie and any Team in the World that are playing against Celtic or Sevco FC (2012).
Biggest thrills in Football  - St Mirren winning Leagues and Cups. 
Then Blue Vermin FC 1873-2012 dying. 

What about when they play each other? Do you hope a long long long long lost Heinkel ditches its last bomb on the way back from Clydebank?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this