St Mirren give Barnsley permission to speak to JR

billyg

Barnsley are moving fast.

Hopefully the whole issue is done by the end of the week with Jack remaining at Saints.

That, in my opinion, is the most likely scenario and one that would give us yet another lift just at the right time to allow us to finish off the job.

8 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Who has lied to us?

The club i.eTony Fitzpatrick he was in the paper yesterday denying any contact from Barnsley but Jack Ross travelled down yesterday stayed the night then got interviewed today that never happened without contact being made . 

16 minutes ago, elvis said:

The club i.eTony Fitzpatrick he was in the paper yesterday denying any contact from Barnsley but Jack Ross travelled down yesterday stayed the night then got interviewed today that never happened without contact being made . 

I suppose that depends on whether you believe what is posted on here is the truth or not.

I mean it's not like anything posted on an internet forum has been proven to be wrong before.

17 minutes ago, elvis said:

How do you know?

That he travelled down?

That he stayed the night?

That he was interviewed?

Just asking. 

It's hard to imagine that JR would have had talks with Barnsley if he wasn't seriously considering the role.

It is also hard to imagine that he wouldn't have had a good interview.

I'm hoping he sees the value in finishing the job he has started here. It would be good to know soon one way or another.

Just now, Drew said:

It's hard to imagine that JR would have had talks with Barnsley if he wasn't seriously considering the role.

I'm hoping he sees the value in finishing the job he has started here. It would be good to know soon one way or another.

I'm sure we will when there's anything concrete to report.

As Div says, things appear to be moving rather speedily.

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

Absolutely. And if he doesn't get the job he  really wants and stays with us in the job he doesn't,   is the magic over?

10 minutes ago, Stockholmbud said:

Chick says talks have just ended update online 

When news breaks. No way we will here anything tonight  with Jack traveling up from Burnley he will want to talk with Gordon first face to face which is right. With talks taking place most of today ending after 7pm that is a lot of hours given that I would say Jack is off hope I'm wrong.