St Mirren give Barnsley permission to speak to JR

billyg

9 minutes ago, Magic said:

In the last three transfer windows, Alfie Mawson, James Bree, Marc Roberts, Angus MacDonald, Josh Scowen, Connor Hourihane, Marley Watkins, and Sam Winnall have all moved on to clubs with bigger budgets and got bigger wage packets to boot, add to that Paul Heckingbottom, and about 7 or 8 loan players who have gone on to secure jobs at bigger budget clubs, due to us helping develop them and giving them a stage to showcase their talents, I’d say we’re well and truly a stepping stone to better things for a lot of players. 

Come on, those are all made up names aren’t they?

Ok folks. Does anyone who has been posting on this topic ACTUALLY know that Jack has been down to Barnsley and if so HOW do you know. It seems like there’s 19 pages worth of hysteria on here and a previous poster was right - if Fitzy has lied what does that say about him in his position at the Club. Can’t think why Jack won’t finish what he started when we are so close. 

3 minutes ago, renfrew bud said:

Ok folks. Does anyone who has been posting on this topic ACTUALLY know that Jack has been down to Barnsley and if so HOW do you know. It seems like there’s 19 pages worth of hysteria on here and a previous poster was right - if Fitzy has lied what does that say about him in his position at the Club. Can’t think why Jack won’t finish what he started when we are so close. 

He Finished his interview round about 7pm tonight Chic Young was on the phone about it while he was on sports sound tonight 

1 hour ago, renfrew said:

Div should do us all a favour and shut this site down for 24hrs for maintenance to avoid possible mass suicide in paisley tomorrow  :rolleyes:

Div , on twitter , seems quite confident of good news tomorrow . Hopefully he knows what's going on. Here's hoping !

30 minutes ago, elvis said:

He Finished his interview round about 7pm tonight Chic Young was on the phone about it while he was on sports sound tonight 

That’s not what I asked. Are you insinuating Chic was on the phone to Jack ? Question again is does ANYONE ACTUALLY KNOW this is the truth. Think I’ll wait til it’s official. 

37 minutes ago, renfrew bud said:

That’s not what I asked. Are you insinuating Chic was on the phone to Jack ? Question again is does ANYONE ACTUALLY KNOW this is the truth. Think I’ll wait til it’s official. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43052626 perhaps GLS gave permission to Barnsley to talk to Jack Ross and didn't mention it to Tony? It's not that long since Tony was quoted as saying St Mirren could become the first professional club in Scotland to hire a female manager.

So, nothing official in the Sun's "report", even less in the Record's attempt and a tweet............................
RAH better get ready, already a queue of jittery Saints supporters requiring a good dose of "calm the feck down" injections. 
The RAH will need to be well prepared with copious stocks and they may as well get in some knickerwetters tablets too.
It's going to be a very jittery summer as Jack gets linked to the international jobs available after the world cup too.

They are on the cusp of great things with St Mirren, we all know it, the BOD know it and so do Jack & James.

27 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

Prepare for him to be nuts then mate, I'm confident Jack will stay until the end of the season at least.

If not, we're an attractive club, with an attractive team (not forgetting the fans :rolleyes:).

I'm sure we could  find another special one.  Thou love to keep the one we've got.