Massimo Donati

MWISAINT71

35 minutes ago, MWISAINT71 said:

Not sure tbh how reliable this is, but I was speaking to guy the other night.  He said he had heard that JR was away and that Donati was being lined up. Apparently he was at the QOS Game.

Hopefully it's a lot of p!sh but it does tie it with JR Thread 

Lined up for what ? That puts Flareybobs rumours to shame !

21 minutes ago, Stu said:

Mail now saying Donati has offered to play for free and we're considering a player/coach contract.

It's never dull being a St Mirren fan, is it?! :lol:

Whether anything comes of this or not, if you believe the paper talk, there's currently an ageing former AC Milan player who recently saw us play and was so impressed that he wants to come out of retirement to join us and play for free?! FFS! 

Just doing a bit of digging about him, and found this from when Accies pumped us early last season. Check out Rae's comments at the end - already marking himself out as a c**t of the highest order. No wonder the players wouldn't play for him.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/14638694.Hamilton_3_St_Mirren_0_____Canning_lauds_improvement_as_Donati_impresses_in_debut/

Looks like he has signed. Claims he ripped up his contract to help Accies survive. Not sure I believe that, but Jack must have seen something in training. 

It's been ages since we made a completely batshit-crazy signing (Wreh, Djemba x2, that former Celtic fullback who shall not be mentioned) so I welcome this utter insanity.