St.Mirren V Dumbarton 24th March

Oldfellow

8 hours ago, Sonny said:

Remember to book a museuem visit in advance. Last spring the Ann Frank museum was fully booked for the rest of the summer and Van Gough had large queues although i logged in while still in the q and bought a ticket for immediate entry. We dont have these problems on Paisley High St :)

3 hours ago, HSS said:

I did Ann Frank too and as interesting as it is,I felt quite low when I came out.I didn't enjoy it but glad I done it if that makes sense.

BOB.......You must go to this place,it is totally amazing.

https://www.amsterdam.info/museums/museum_lordattic/

PS.Think we should beat Dumbarton.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads-up Buddies :thumbs2

6 hours ago, Sonny said:

Enjoy BoB. The roof of the Science Museum is amazing with great views - looks like a sinking ship. And the Resistance Museum was also a good visit.

Ps we’ll beat the Sons :)

Also added to the list now cheers, and yes, we'll smack the Sons :D

This Looks like being a cracker.  Not much time for Dumbarton to prepare after their Cup final on the  Saturday. 

With United and Livi facing tough games this week,  there has seldom been as important game against Dumbarton. 

I'll be there. Come on yesterday Saints. 

Edited by St.Ricky

4 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

This Looks like being a cracker.  Not much time for Dumbarton to prepare after their Cup final on the  Saturday. 

With United and Livi facing tough games this week,  there has seldom been as important shame against Dumbarton. 

I'll be there. Come on yesterday Saints. 

I'd back Saints against anyone right now. Revenge for their last visit.

And.... I prefer to look to the future

3 hours ago, stlucifer said:

I'd back Saints against anyone right now. Revenge for their last visit.

And.... I prefer to look to th

Revenge implies looking back but, without being arrogant the teams form entitles them to face others with confidence.

Edited by St.Ricky

27 minutes ago, ron said:

I see we will be competing against Hungary v Scotland  on cooncil tv. I will still go to our game but im sure one or two now wont. Why didnt we make it the Wenesday evening?

I honestly can't see any Saints Fan missing a title run in match to watch a Scotland friendly on the tele .

I see we will be competing against Hungary v Scotland  on cooncil tv. I will still go to our game but im sure one or two now wont. Why didnt we make it the Wenesday evening?

What kind of Saints Fan would stay and watch friendly rubbish and miss a match that could go a long way to us winning the championship. if there is such a person he shouldn't come anywhere near SMP again. Utter rubbish.

7 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

What kind of Saints Fan would stay and watch friendly rubbish and miss a match that could go a long way to us winning the championship. if there is such a person he shouldn't come anywhere near SMP again. Utter rubbish.

Couldn’t agree more. But I bet there will be a few people who will sit in and watch the Scotland game rather than come out on a cold Tue night where the forecast is for a pretty miserable drizzly night.

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:

I wonder if any Saints Fan has fecked off down South to watch an English Team, while the Super Saints have been playing on the same day or weekend.

5 hours ago, ron said:

Aw well.......that pish tonight has gauranteed a sell out against Dumbarton:lol:

6 hours ago, ron said:

Why didn't they make it the Wednesday night.

I wonder if any Saints Fan has fecked off down South to watch an English Team, while the Super Saints have been playing on the same day or weekend.

I went to Old Trafford twice in 2017 in February and November I can't remember if Saints were playing the same day in February but in November we were away at Inverness.

In my defence it was for my son to watch Manchester United not for me.