St Mirren v Falkirk 17/4/2018 (defo)

Lord Pityme

5 hours ago, div said:

Rearranged for Tues 17th April at 1945.

Four of our next five games are now away from home, but three of our last four are at home and two of our last three are against Falkirk.

17/03 v QoS (A)
27/03 v Dumbarton (H)
31/03 v ICT (A)
07/04 v Brechin (A)
10/04 v Dundee Utd (A)
14/04 v Livingston (H)
17/04 v Falkirk (H)
21/04 v Morton (H)
28/04 v Falkirk (A)

We win the next 4 and it is as good as won... any result bar defeat against Utd and... IT's  CHAMPIONIES

Title ours on 14th or 17th April at home... that 'll do me nicely.

This is re-scheduling genius.

Three games inside a week at the fortress should provide a flurry of points to settle the league in our favour if it hasn't been settled beforehand.

And two of our last four fixtures against Falkirk who will by then be safe from the relegation play-off spot and will have nothing left to play for.

If Carling did football scheduling ..........

Rearranged for Tues 17th April at 1945.

Four of our next five games are now away from home, but three of our last four are at home and two of our last three are against Falkirk.

17/03 v QoS (A)

27/03 v Dumbarton (H)

31/03 v ICT (A)

07/04 v Brechin (A)

10/04 v Dundee Utd (A)

14/04 v Livingston (H)

17/04 v Falkirk (H)

21/04 v Morton (H)

28/04 v Falkirk (A)

The silver lining is that this reduces the chances of us winning the league on a day we aren't playing because that would be shite.

This way we are pretty much playing every day when other teams are playing.

I bought a ticket for the original date and luckily I was able to get to the (first) rearranged game. Work means I can’t go to the re-rearranged game. Anyone know the position with refunds?
I contacted the ticket office about the position over DU tickets. They said just return the ones you can't use and they will refund.

2 minutes ago, Hambud said:

The silver lining is that this reduces the chances of us winning the league on a day we aren't playing because that would be shite.

This way we are pretty much playing every day wgen other teams are playing.

At the moment that is the case just got to hope that TV doesn’t mess us around.

• Lord Pityme changed the title to St Mirren v Falkirk 17/4/2018 (defo)
  • 4 weeks later...

Doing Corporate for this match before I return back to the dark side. After a day out at Brechin yesterday the Title will be won by the time we play Falkirk but I’m looking forward to a night with two older Buddies who I know will enjoy the night! We are all Champions! Supporting St. Mirren is a pleasure but can certainly make your hair stand on end if you have any left! Once a buddie always a Buddie! 

Then they should all be sacked! They are professional footballers and should behave as such. I'm totally disgusted with this. My seethe knows no bounds. As for all you who encouraged this outlandish behaviour by being with them in their celebrations? Contemptuous.

Jealous? Not me! :o

Would like to see Sutton get a start for this one; would love to see a final (?) goal from the big man! Donati & Baird at CB to give Davis a rest ahead of M*rton and the bank a chance to recover from his hangover. Other than that, full strength, please.

Some say Gary Mac is still out there.. topless, singing OWTS clutching a pint of Stella. Hero.