Livvi v United -What's your best outcome?

17 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

17,584 post ffs, time you dropped aff the perch FS, ffs.

You need to go ootside and discover a whole new world.

Aye, there's a life beyond the keyboard FS.

Get up aff yer arse and pit wan fit in front of the other and keep daeing that.

Amazing, yir on yer way. Like a bubble in a bath.........bye..... :byebye

You have heard of wireless internet thingy, ya bum basher?  :lol:

10 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

That changes nought. Suppose you are roboting aroon wi an iPad on a selfie typing away furiously wi yer nose like a friggin woodpecker.

Faraway Saint, further away the better, yer posting yersel intae oblivion. Yer nose must be red raw.

Snakes loving you, he is desperate right enough, snuggle up to him, he likes it up the jacksie. :lol:

What’s the betting that livi quietly believe they can catch us. This week is the week for any kind of wins, ugly or otherwise, who cares.  Said it before but it’s seems to be easier for the chaser to play with freedom as they have nothing to lose. We on the other hand have plenty of players who will not have experienced being ahead in a race. This is where good management will be really telling. I for one am shitting myself so it’s as well I’m not playing though Jack did ask if I was available.
I'd agree that they do think they can catch us. They were peddling the 'that's us safe' line last night as if it was almost scripted. The mind games have started.

6 hours ago, helpmaboab said:

That changes nought. Suppose you are roboting aroon wi an iPad on a selfie typing away furiously wi yer nose like a friggin woodpecker.

Faraway Saint, further away the better, yer posting yersel intae oblivion. Yer nose must be red raw.

Are Brechin still due that elusive win?:rolleyes:

Edited by scottd

By 5  O. Clock next Saturday our lead could be easily  down to 2 points think it's looking like a 2 horse race now. 

When was the last time you said anything remotely positive on here?

If love to see your stats on cunts you've made of yourself in the last 12 months posting on this wee app.

2 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Just looking through the fixture lists (nerds gotta nerd) and noticed Morton & Livi play each other 3 times between now and the end of the season - dropped points guaranteed for one of our rivals! :thumbs2

You think Morton, 16 points behind us, are a rival? :lol:

For what? 

Edited by faraway saint