Believe

bud77

19 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Nope.

Just observant enough to see the obvious.

Feel free to throw insults although I would prefer it if you argued your point and put forward topics for discussion whether I would agree with them or not. Seems to me to be the purpose of the forum. Why anyone would see posting to the forum as some sort of "post/thread building" is beyond me.

However - you could be right about the pseudo bit as I have never thought of myself as any form of intellectual.

Maybe I should take this as some form of grudging compliment...though I doubt it was meant that way. Live and let live.

Edited by St.Ricky

18 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Feel free to throw insults although I would prefer it if you argued your point and put forward topics for discussion whether I would agree with them or not. Seems to me to be the purpose of the forum.

It's only an insult if it's not factual.

In the interest of fairness I double checked and I'm afraid a lot of you content is, at best asinine.

It's quite obvious that you're concerned with quantity with no concern of quality, or even relevance. You no doubt have too much time on your hands and refuse to spend it wisely.

Much like another nonsensical poster.

Hope this helps.

13 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

It's only an insult if it's not factual.

In the interest of fairness I double checked and I'm afraid a lot of you content is, at best asinine.

It's quite obvious that you're concerned with quantity with no concern of quality, or even relevance. You no doubt have too much time on your hands and refuse to spend it wisely.

Much like another nonsensical poster.

Hope this helps.

Not really.

You are still merely throwing out insults instead of making an argument.

None of what you have written mentions the topic or football in any sense.

Like myself though, the great thing about the forum is that it gives each of us an outlet for expressing ourselves.

Like it or not.

Happy posting.

Factually - I see you have 4,376 posts.

Factually - i have 1,730

Factually - This seems to put you  2,646+ ahead of me in posts.

If post building is your intention - whatever post building means - then well done.

But it does raise the question of which of us might be spending most time posting.

As to relevance or quality - these are clearly subjective. 

I hope that I would always respect the person even if I take a different view.

After all - without different views there would no discussion, no forum.

Edited by St.Ricky

12 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Not really.

You are still merely throwing out insults instead of making an argument.

None of what you have written mentions the topic or football in any sense.

Like myself though, the great thing about the forum is that it gives each of us an outlet for expressing ourselves.

Like it or not.

Happy posting.

Factually - I see you have 4,376 posts.

Factually - i have 1,730

Factually - This seems to put you  2,646+ ahead of me in posts.

If post building is your intention - whatever post building means - then well done.

But it does raise the question of which of us might be spending most time posting.

As to relevance or quality - these are clearly subjective. 

I hope that I would always respect the person even if I take a different view.

After all - without different views there would no discussion, no forum.

Please revisit your nonsensical threads . I know I'm giving you a platform for the building but my last comment on the subject is,

You. Joined August 2016

Me Joined February 2010

Over SIX years difference

Hardly like for like.

2 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Please revisit your nonsensical threads . I know I'm giving you a platform for the building but my last comment on the subject is,

You. Joined August 2016

Me Joined February 2010

Over SIX years difference

Hardly like for like.

I bow to your experience.

You - 8 Years - Average 540+ a year.

Me - 1.5 Years - Average around 1,000 a year or so.

The benefit of being retired I guess.

Happy posting.

Back on Topic - I believe - We will take the title.

Rubbish that if you wish.

Cheers

Edited by St.Ricky

Hallelujah !

I believe.

I believe that Jack Ross's signings in January 2017 transformed our season and saved our Championship status.

I believe that Jack's signings in / since January 2018 have (so far) failed to have any positive impact .

I believe that Mullen has been given several opportunities but IMO he hasn't shone.

I believe that Flynn hasn't had as many chances as Mullen but again he hasn't sparked yet.

I believe that Hippolyte's couple of cameo appearances haven't suggested that he will offer anything fresh or exciting. Disappointing considering how sharp he has looked playing against us previously.

I believe that Hill hasn't been given any chance to show what he might be capable of.

And I believe that in February we signed somebody called Donati.

I believe that I am concerned that these signings may have upset the balance and the team spirit that has taken us to the top of the league.

50 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Hallelujah !

I believe.

I believe that Jack Ross's signings in January 2017 transformed our season and saved our Championship status.

I believe that Jack's signings in / since January 2018 have (so far) failed to have any positive impact .

I believe that Mullen has been given several opportunities but IMO he hasn't shone.

I believe that Flynn hasn't had as many chances as Mullen but again he hasn't sparked yet.

I believe that Hippolyte's couple of cameo appearances haven't suggested that he will offer anything fresh or exciting. Disappointing considering how sharp he has looked playing against us previously.

I believe that Hill hasn't been given any chance to show what he might be capable of.

And I believe that in February we signed somebody called Donati.

I believe that I am concerned that these signings may have upset the balance and the team spirit that has taken us to the top of the league.

I Believe that if you sign a player then you play him

I Believe Jack and James know what they are doing

Then i re-thought...what are Jack and James thinking??????

What if our key players got injured in the run in?

would we have back up?

I Believe we have now

Well done Jack and Victor ....ooops sorry James ( although we all do kinda wish his name was Victor)