Vote Now For Street Names

shull

Just now, shull said:

There are five streets to be named on the site - two have already been named North Bank and Cairter's Corner after well-known sections of the old ground they sit on the locations of. "

Apologies - missed that.

My first four picks are currently sitting top four. I was torn for the fifth but the one I chose is currently 8th, while the one I left out is 5th. Can't really be disappointed with that. Don't want to influence anyone by actually naming them but nobody should really be surprised by who the top two currently are.
Have I missed something? Wouldn't be the first time. I thought there were only 3 picks left?

4 minutes ago, gilberto said:
9 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
My first four picks are currently sitting top four. I was torn for the fifth but the one I chose is currently 8th, while the one I left out is 5th. Can't really be disappointed with that. Don't want to influence anyone by actually naming them but nobody should really be surprised by who the top two currently are.

Have I missed something? Wouldn't be the first time. I thought there were only 3 picks left?

I thought that also, with the way it was worded.

It is five to picked though.

11 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

I see Jock Bradford has been ignored.  Pretty poor stuff considering he was the first captain of ours to lift the Scottish cup.

As a fanbase we really should be better educated with regard to the great men who laid the foundations of our great club.

No Robert Dawson on shortlist. 

3 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:
11 hours ago, pod said:
There are five streets to be named on the site - two have already been named.
The way I'm reading it, there's three remaining.
Abercromby, Fitzpatrick, Copland.  If that's the case.

Why would ones that have "already been named" still have "to be named"? There's also the fact that they are asking people to vote for five out of the fifteen.

It's the way one want's to reads it.