Sign in to follow this  
shull

Vote Now For Street Names

7 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Image result for peter leonard cumnock  Lovely wee pic of ur Peter Leonard, who is now at Cumnock, doing a great job:P

Is that Adamson and Pinkerton with him ? 

No mention of Lavety though, with 16 goals that season, and more goals over the course of his three spells at the club than either of the others.
All about opinions, and not everyone will agree with all of the names, as many great names have been omitted which many would deem far more deserving.
All done now, time to look forward and create new legends.
Given its Bashers sister that seems to be leading the project it might have seemed nepotistic if his name had appeared.

I am sure there will be many new Estates or Housing Complexes built in Paisley in the future decades. 

Plenty opportunity for more Legends to have Streets named after them. 

Mowat Mews for me. 

21 minutes ago, Hambud said:

Given its Bashers sister that seems to be leading the project it might have seemed nepotistic if his name had appeared.

Would Barry even be considered due to some of his past "indiscretions"?

43 minutes ago, Hambud said:

Shouldn't have mattered - voted by the people as we've been told.

22 minutes ago, HSS said:

Would Barry even be considered due to some of his past "indiscretions"?

There are few legends who have had problems, on and off the pitch - shouldn't be an issue. It's their positive impact on the team and club that's important imo.

2 hours ago, Soctty said:

There are few legends who have had problems, on and off the pitch - shouldn't be an issue. It's their positive impact on the team and club that's important imo.

100% Barry is a Buddie through and through gave me many a happy day will always be grateful for that. 

On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 4:07 PM, zico said:

Looking at the history of St. Mirren as a whole, the choices of Yardley and McGarry are bizarre.

Davie McCrae, Scottish Cup winner and goalscorer, a club record 251 goals and 2 caps for Scotland. Yet he wasn't even on the short list.

Aye he was, I voted for him