Owen Coyle Resigns

Drew

14 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

What ?  Like Brookes Mileson ? 

That worked out well !!

FFS, Do you work for the Daily Star :D

Nothing like Brookes.... do u want a history lesson. Mileson oversaw and paid for 3 back to back promos, paying Sevco wages on the way. How is that even close to whats happening with County.................

Seem to be a few Buddies that have a Roy issue?

6 hours ago, DougJamie said:

FFS, Do you work for the Daily Star :D

Nothing like Brookes.... do u want a history lesson. Mileson oversaw and paid for 3 back to back promos, paying Sevco wages on the way. How is that even close to whats happening with County.................

Seem to be a few Buddies that have a Roy issue?

Would you like a lesson in economics ? 

The job of a chairman is to put money in and take nothing out ??  Really :rolleyes: ?

I have no issue with Roy McGregor, far from it, i applaud his love of and commitment to Ross County but as a business model it is flawed in the extreme  and not sustainable . 

John Madejski , Former Chairman  and mega rich benefator of Reading FC once said " Whats the best way to become a Millionaire ?... Start off as a Billionaire and buy a football team !  How true .

As for Brookes Mileson, i had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with Mileson several times during the Gretna years.  He knew without his money Gretna couldnt survive at the level they had attained, i would suspect a discussion with Mr McGregor may well reveal a similar level  of reality.

1 minute ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Would you like a lesson in economics ? 

The job of a chairman is to put money in and take nothing out ??  Really :rolleyes: ?

I have no issue with Roy McGregor, far from it, i applaud his love of and commitment to Ross County but as a business model it is flawed in the extreme  and not sustainable . 

John Madejski , Former Chairman  and mega rich benefator of Reading FC once said " Whats the best way to become a Millionaire ?... Start off as a Billionaire and buy a football team !  How true .

As for Brookes Mileson, i had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with Mileson several times during the Gretna years.  He knew without his money Gretna couldnt survive at the level they had attained, i would suspect a discussion with Mr McGregor may well reveal a similar level  of reality.

How about Economic History.

Yes, Chairmen historically do support teams finances. A few exceptions grant you....................

I hear u on Brooks, however, they paid Premier wages in 4th tier......................... That was a 5 year journey costing 7m, and what 400- 500 fan base

Roy has united the Clans :whistle:D