St. Mirren v Dunfermline

7 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Morgan will be missing for this game. Brendan Rogers has recalled all his loanees to get them together for Old Firm weekend to give them a taste of the atmosphere . Was written into the loan agreement . Gutted . :angry:

It seems he's been off the boil for a while anyway so a chance for the team to step up and show we can cope without him.

Don't misunderstand, an "on form" Morgan is a prize asset but he's not been on form for quite a while, according to the majority of posts on here. 

Guest TPAFKATS
FFS A year ago we were staring at League 1

Man Up .................or support Man City:rolleyes:
Yeah. Cos man city fans don't know what it's like to lose, or be relegated, or underachieve...

Man up - seriously?

6 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
40 minutes ago, DougJamie said:
Not since recently no.............
:rolleyes:
Great response .

You mustve missed them losing to Wigan, two leagues below them, in the fa cup last month.

Yeah, I bet the Man City fans were inconsolable :D

Edited by DougJamie

6 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Morgan will be missing for this game. Brendan Rogers has recalled all his loanees to get them together for Old Firm weekend to give them a taste of the atmosphere . Was written into the loan agreement . Gutted . :angry:

Life goes on. 

Another player gets an opportunity and hopefully we get 3 points.

FFS 1st of April already. Time flies [emoji4]

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

For the love of god!!!!!!!!:1eye

Nope. Real life faraway. 

Morgan is my current favourite. It says so on my profile so in an ideal world I would have him in the team but the reality is that his time is nearly up. He and Reilly have been our talismen this season. 

Life after McAllister, Life after Mallan and Life after Morgan. Yep. ...would be great to be able to hold on to these but even the top club in Scotland is now a selling club. 

The good news is that we have some good young players coming through but it might be a couple of years before they break through.  

Meanwhile I hope that some of the guys that JR has brought in step up to the plate. You are welcome to your view however. 

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Nope. Real life faraway. 

Morgan is my current favourite. It says so on my profile so in an ideal world I would have him in the team but the reality is that his time is nearly up. He and Reilly have been our talismen this season. 

Life after McAllister, Life after Mallan and Life after Morgan. Yep. ...would be great to be able to hold on to these but even the top club in Scotland is now a selling club. 

The good news is that we have some good young players coming through but it might be a couple of years before they break through.  

Meanwhile I hope that some of the guys that JR has brought in step up to the plate. You are welcome to your view however. 

Please, somebody, get this clown sorted out. :lol:

Do you EVER read any other posts apart from your own namby pamby drivel?

Here's a hint.........try checking Callums latest post on this thread. :1eye

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Nope. Real life faraway. 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Life goes on. 

Another player gets an opportunity and hopefully we get 3 points.

5 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Sorry , of course it’s a wind up.:rolleyes:  was bored and wanted to see if  the pampers brigade would rise to the bait B)

There . Sorted !! 

Just now, Callum Gilhooley said:

There . Sorted !! 

Nah. Don't waste it. The fact that it isn't a fact only means it's fake news. Trump tweets this sort of stuff regularly. Leave me believing the unbelievable  (Anyway...thanks..you brightened up a dull day)

Come on guys let's be nice - when we thump Dunfermline, we will have more reasons to be cheerful...

Think we are all a bit stir crazy without St. Mirren football matches being on and to which we can get to..

Waiting a week is bad enough...