St. Mirren v Dunfermline

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Site needs to limit the amount of nonsense threads that some people start....................see that Shull. :lol:

Nonsense on the Forum is good.

Bland and boring like some posters on this Thread not good.

This personal  knocking of one poster on the forum by another is at best regrettable  and at worst downright damaging to encouraging participation on the forum.  I know that raising this won't help my popularity rating but this smart ass stuff is boring in both content and predictability and I don't think that I am alone in feeling this way. I don't expect others to share my views or interests nor to share theirs on all occasions but I hope that they can express them without being ridiculed. After all...we do all support St Mirren, don't we. Back to football. Looking forward to getting along to see the game tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

This personal  knocking of one poster on the forum by another is at best regrettable  and at worst downright damaging to encouraging participation on the forum.  I know that raising this won't help my popularity rating but this smart ass stuff is boring in both content and predictability and I don't think that I am alone in feeling this way. I don't expect others to share my views or interests nor to share theirs on all occasions but I hope that they can express them without being ridiculed. After all...we do all support St Mirren, don't we. Back to football. Looking forward to getting along to see the game tomorrow.

:snore

One more sleep, just one more sleep

Thats me away to bed, I will likely scratch my baws for ten minutes, fall alseep,  forget to take my teeth out and wake up with said teeth making an imprint on the side of my face.

Anyway one more sleep until this huge game, the hugest game yet and the hugest until next week which will be huger (I am getting my self stuck in that huge spiral again).

Anyway night folks........when I awake it shall be match day and that title will be brought a little closer.

3 points please. We simply have to win tomorrow regardless of the performance.  

As a wise man once said (allegedly), if you want entertainment you should go to the pictures. We are now at the stage of the season where winning ugly is a thing of beauty.

Whatever Livingston or Dundee United do won't matter a toss as long as we keep winning and keep ticking fixtures off the 'still to play' list.

Corporate for this buddie today. First time in many a year and looking forward to joining the ranks of the prawn sandwich brigade.

Totally agree with Wilbur it's all about the three points and closing in on the title.

Dunfermline have given us some very difficult games this season and I dont see today being any different. Hearing from a reliable source that there is a chance Morgan may be missing today.

With or without Morgan we are capable of winning this if we play to our potential.

You feel that our performances of late have been slightly below par with everyone not quite reaching their peak in games. Hopefully today everyone plays to their potential and it's another landmark day where we win and Livi drop some points at home to Inverness. If we can increase our lead by a point or two in the next couple of games it will almost be too much for Livi to pull back a 9 or 10 point gap with only 8 games to go.

Come on saints let's keep St Mirren Park a fortress and win again today any which way you can.

9 hours ago, Wilbur said:

3 points please. We simply have to win tomorrow regardless of the performance.  

As a wise man once said (allegedly), if you want entertainment you should go to the pictures. We are now at the stage of the season where winning ugly is a thing of beauty.

Whatever Livingston or Dundee United do won't matter a toss as long as we keep winning and keep ticking fixtures off the 'still to play' list.

Another way of looking at this is our results only have to match Utd's and Livi's  -they draw, we draw etc.

But you point is good - we want to be winning - it has been a regular habit and we should stick to that..

COYS

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

with the pitch sure to be heavy and cutting up today, should we still play possesion and build up football, or take a more agricultural approach..?

big men up front, start Hippo and bring Sutton on early second half?

Good shout, Pitch was in rough shape for the Brechin game and is bound to be worse today

Guest TPAFKATS
It's absolutely chuckin it down in NB. Hope the sun is shining in Paisley. When the train Driver saw my saints scarf, he went out his way to give me abuse and declare his allegiance to the pars.

Absolutely first class customer interaction
Pissing down in Paisley and about 3 degrees above freezing.
Hoping to continue my winning run at hospitality [emoji106]

17 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

It's absolutely chuckin it down in NB. Hope the sun is shining in Paisley. When the train Driver saw my saints scarf, he went out his way to give me abuse and declare his allegiance to the pars.

Absolutely first class customer interaction

How could the driver tell it was a Saints scarf and not a Pars scarf or were you holding it up for all to see?