QOS V St Mirren 17.3.18

From QoS website.

"Tickets & Admission Procedure[]

The ticket arrangement will continue this season for all home league games which applies to both home and away fans.

All fans paying cash have to purchase a ticket, prior to entering at the turnstile. No cash will be accepted at the  turnstiles.

There are three dedicated ticket offices, two behind the East stand, one specifically for away fans which will be open when required, and one in the Arena. Tickets are not be available for sale from anywhere else. All ticket offices will be open from 1pm, the same time as the Club Shop, on match days.

Home fans can purchase tickets from any ticket office, other than the "away" one.

Away fans can purchase tickets from any ticket office for most games except designated "all-ticket" matches when they will only be able to purchase tickets from the "away" ticket office behind the East Stand. These matches will be advertised as such in advance.

Fans asking for concessions (including student, U21 tickets and U16) will have to present ID to gain tickets.

There is no change to season ticket holders, who can enter at the turnstile presenting the appropriate ticket from their season ticket book, along with their card, as they have done before.

Remember, no cash will be accepted at the turnstiles."

If no tickets on sale on Saturday this seems to be against club policy even if  the match is all-ticket.

3 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Do you know if that's a club or police decision?

Just curious.

No idea pal, first I saw of it was that tweet from the club this morning. They've sold tickets on the day every time I've been there, no idea why this one would be an exception.

Does anyone remember  Davis being sidelined last time we played on artificial surface ?

Expect Baird to start this one.

Yes he was but I think that was due to him still recovering rather than because he will never play on a plastic surface ever again.

I might be wrong though.

12 hours ago, Hambud said:

Yes he was but I think that was due to him still recovering rather than because he will never play on a plastic surface ever again.

I might be wrong though.

I think that was the idea. I can still see Baird playing though, been very harsh on him to lose his starting spot. If we didn't have a fully fit, first team quality centre half waiting in the wings I'd imagine Davis would play, but with Bairdy sitting there ready and able to step in, I don't think they'll want to risk him.

13 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Soap dodgers did us a favour tonight.

Think we and Utd will win our next games - keeps it spicy until they drop points..

Good for Dumbarton and they play Brechin again next game - ICT will be messing their panties 

We have a Caley fan here, who said season start they would get 100 points, then it changed to title challenge with United, then us, then top 4, then mid table , now its FFS....

Sons will not go down without a fight 

27 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Dundee United to draw 1-1

Livingston to win 2-1

St Mirren to draw. 2-2

The gap may narrow this week, but only delaying the inevitable emoji4.png

I would put your money on these results. Form Guide should give you big Odds.................

We always win at Queens, Bairns are finding form, and Caley are cack............... but hey the beauty of the Championship ( which I will miss) is its unpredictability bar us winning most weeks :D