QOS V St Mirren 17.3.18

29314030_1664916646955117_1996094383052554240_n.jpg?oh=685d777ec0e9f341f1509128ad7f83c3&oe=5B42452B

FFS

Every team outwith the Glasgow ‘big 2’ should allow pay at the gate on the day - instead of pay at a kiosk,queue twice to get into a game.

No stadium has sold out for years completely with exception maybe of Edinburgh/Glasgow derby games.

Lunacy to minimise options to online or advance tickets for Scottish football

Anyway, QOS 2-2 St Mirren

My man ITK at QoS expressed their frustration at playing Dun Utd off the park on Tuesday, but then conceding cheap goals to lose the game. I think the way we set up against Dunfermline, with Baird in for Arry the Grass, and Morgan if fit replacing Mullan will give them too much football and pressure to cope with.

as i previously said they want to get in behind McGinn & Magennis, but with those two and Flynn playing deeper like last week and releasing Smith & Eck to pile forward, the space behind is much reduced.

Dobbie is definitely out tomorrow, might be back to face Dun Utd again?

37 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

My man ITK at QoS expressed their frustration at playing Dun Utd off the park on Tuesday, but then conceding cheap goals to lose the game. I think the way we set up against Dunfermline, with Baird in for Arry the Grass, and Morgan if fit replacing Mullan will give them too much football and pressure to cope with.

as i previously said they want to get in behind McGinn & Magennis, but with those two and Flynn playing deeper like last week and releasing Smith & Eck to pile forward, the space behind is much reduced.

Dobbie is definitely out tomorrow, might be back to face Dun Utd again?

Are you really ITK ?:lol:

Edited by Sweeper07

22 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Nope, but i know a man who is. Tell us what you know.

This was just a light-hearted bit of fun after you giving others a hard time about being ITK previously.

But I still know of someone who could be available to sign for us in the summer - not sure what the chances are - he is currently on very good money but who knows what might happen?

36 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

This was just a light-hearted bit of fun after you giving others a hard time about being ITK previously.

But I still know of someone who could be available to sign for us in the summer - not sure what the chances are - he is currently on very good money but who knows what might happen?

And i only asked what you knew.

and i know hunners of players who COULD all be available to sign for us in the summer - probably nae chance - they are all on shitloads of dosh, but hey..! Who knows... right?

Spoiler: this is (not now you read this bit) light- hearted fun from someone completely not ITK.

Union St. A couple of hundred yards from the ground and good for a quick getaway.
Last time down there I got into ice rink car park but was a nightmare to get out after the match.

Is Tesco a good bet to park??? A wee bit further away but quick exit back towards Paisley afterwards.

If we put in the same type of performance as last Saturdays, I can't see us having too many problems tomorrow. Queens home form hasn't been the best this season which is a little surprising given that it's an Astro 3/4G pitch which should give them the edge. 

Can see a refreshed Morgan running riot with Reilly also doing well . 

4-1 Saints .

54 minutes ago, munoz said:

If we put in the same type of performance as last Saturdays, I can't see us having too many problems tomorrow. Queens home form hasn't been the best this season which is a little surprising given that it's an Astro 3/4G pitch which should give them the edge. 

Can see a refreshed Morgan running riot with Reilly also doing well . 

4-1 Saints .

I hope you are right and will be there. 

COYS

With Davies missing because of the plastic pitch, would this still be the case next season or is he just playing safe for this season ?    Forgot about Falkirk so assuming he will miss the last game of the season.

Edited by renfrew

Just now, HSS said:

What a dick.

Ha! Ha! if this is true and I mean Mr McInnes's input he must be following another forum.  Alcohol was banned on all Scotrail trains last Saturday too because of the scottish Rugby match.  I missed the last QOS away game but the one before when we took a big crowd last season there were about 6 saints fans on the train and only about 3 bottles of beer between us. Not sure where the drugs allegations came from maybe one of the guys had an asprin.  "Rammed with Anti social drunken St Mirren Fans".  Don't think Mr McInnes is  living up to his "work to live" motto and ignoring the "never live to work bit". If he's busy informing his old work about his fellow supporters. Strange term to use unless he is grassing up his mates. He must really miss his old job.

Scotrail's advice to celtic fans is

Nearest stations:

Dalmarnock: for Glasgow Central, Westbound Motherwell and Lanark

Bellgrove: Glasgow Queen Street, Airdrie, Cumbernauld and Edinburgh

To help everyone get where they want to be, we’ll have two queues in place at Dalmarnock station after the game.

If you’re heading in to the city centre, please join the queue on Swanston Street. If you’re going towards Motherwell or Lanark, you’ll need to use the queue at the front of the station.

No mention of Alcohol ban. In fact the  Scotrail ban only applies to St Mirren, Clyde, Annan and QOS fans on trains between Carlisle and Glasgow. 

I suppose I can enjoy a beer on the train back to Edinburgh though. But like HSS sugested.  I won't be drinking to Stuart Dick McInnes though.

2 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Ha! Ha! if this is true and I mean Mr McInnes's input he must be following another forum.  Alcohol was banned on all Scotrail trains last Saturday too because of the scottish Rugby match.  I missed the last QOS away game but the one before when we took a big crowd last season there were about 6 saints fans on the train and only about 3 bottles of beer between us. Not sure where the drugs allegations came from maybe one of the guys had an asprin.  "Rammed with Anti social drunken St Mirren Fans".  Don't think Mr McInnes is  living up to his "work to live" motto and ignoring the "never live to work bit". If he's busy informing his old work about his fellow supporters. Strange term to use unless he is grassing up his mates. He must really miss his old job.

Scotrail's advice to celtic fans is

Nearest stations:

Dalmarnock: for Glasgow Central, Westbound Motherwell and Lanark

Bellgrove: Glasgow Queen Street, Airdrie, Cumbernauld and Edinburgh

To help everyone get where they want to be, we’ll have two queues in place at Dalmarnock station after the game.

If you’re heading in to the city centre, please join the queue on Swanston Street. If you’re going towards Motherwell or Lanark, you’ll need to use the queue at the front of the station.

No mention of Alcohol ban. In fact the  Scotrail ban only applies to St Mirren, Clyde, Annan and QOS fans on trains between Carlisle and Glasgow. 

I suppose I can enjoy a beer on the train back to Edinburgh though. But like HSS sugested.  I won't be drinking to Stuart Dick McInnes though.

He was referring to the train journey for the away game earlier in the season v Stranraer.