QOS V St Mirren 17.3.18

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Why is he a buffoon for saying what he seen? :blink:

He lies possibly. I wouldn't take what someone says at face value without knowing that person . The mere fact that he is ex police says enough for me. They can bend the truth believe it or not.

2 minutes ago, munoz said:

He lies possibly. I wouldn't take what someone says at face value without knowing that person . The mere fact that he is ex police says enough for me. They can bend the truth believe it or not.

As I recall there was little doubt the loutish behaviour wasn't in doubt, it was more if people seen it as acceptable or not.

Aye, all police "bend the truth"......... :lol:

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

As I recall there was little doubt the loutish behaviour wasn't in doubt, it was more if people seen it as acceptable or not.

Aye, all police "bend the truth"......... :lol:

Putin is telling the truth.

4 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Admittedly I know feck all about twitter and privacy settings.

I hope the tweet is what Mr Trump may call fake news but unfortunately the alcohol ban appears to be real.

If Mr Mcinnes and the tweet are genuine either he is the Dumbest ex-cop for posting such pish on a public forum or Police Scotland have serious security issues when their informants messages are retweeted to the general public.  Is McInnes real? If so he is a fanny but more worryingly is if this is what happens when the public report issues to the police then it's  no wonder Police Scotland are in a mess.

Tweets were genuine and not privately sent to BTP.  They were obv picked up and retweeted to feck...then came the ban...then he deleted his account.

Tweets were genuine and not privately sent to BTP.  They were obv picked up and retweeted to feck...then came the ban...then he deleted his account.

Whether true or not What was he thinking about sending this into a public police page where he must have known it would be seen by his so called fellow fans.

For that reason alone I award him the dick of the day award.

On the train to Glasgow with coffee n coissants.

It's snowing in NB. That's the weather I'm taking about not anyone's recreational habits.

Any word on the weather in Dumfries.

At least it will be dry on the train

[emoji61] [emoji485]

Whether true or not What was he thinking about sending this into a public police page where he must have known it would be seen by his so called fellow fans. 
For that reason alone I award him the dick of the day award.

On the train to Glasgow with coffee n coissants.

It's snowing in NB. That's the weather I'm taking about not anyone's recreational habits.

Any word on the weather in Dumfries.

At least it will be dry on the train
[emoji61] [emoji485]

Just walked the dug, absolutely Baltic in Paisley!!