QOS V St Mirren 17.3.18

I don't know what all the fuss about drinking on the train is all about we're on for just over an hour and a half. I'm not a big fan of morning drinking so hitting the pubs after midday is good enough for me. However, i don't think the choice should be taken away from people who can handle a can of beer on the journey down. The assumption from the police that every St Mirren fan is a potential Jack Daniels swilling, coke snorting junkie out for trouble is quite offensive... Put a few police on the train and chip any trouble makers off, how hard would that have been?

Just now, proudtobeabuddy said:

I don't know what all the fuss about drinking on the train is all about we're on for just over an hour and a half. I'm not a big fan of morning drinking so hitting the pubs after midday is good enough for me. However, i don't think the choice should be taken away from people who can handle a can of beer on the journey down. The assumption from the police that every St Mirren fan is a potential Jack Daniels swilling, coke snorting junkie out for trouble is quite offensive... Put a few police on the train and chip any trouble makers off, how hard would that have been?

When the train is still moving? :blink:

You're a bad man. :wink:

Thought I’d see if there was any update on Dobbie’s injury so I googled Queen of the South and found this .

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&hl=en-gb&q=Queen+of+the+South&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgVuLVT9c3NEzOyjYxSMsresTozS3w8sc9YSmnSWtOXmO04eIKzsgvd80rySypFNLjYoOyVLgEpVB1ajBI8XOhCvEAAB30NDVfAAAA&ved=0ahUKEwj3-vGe_vLZAhVGFMAKHc0VDGMQqpoCCDYoAA

So as well as being the only team mentioned in the Bible, are Queens also the only team with a Soap opera named after them ?

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

3 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Thought I’d see if there was any update on Debbie’s injury so I googled Queen of the South and found this .

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&hl=en-gb&q=Queen+of+the+South&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgVuLVT9c3NEzOyjYxSMsresTozS3w8sc9YSmnSWtOXmO04eIKzsgvd80rySypFNLjYoOyVLgEpVB1ajBI8XOhCvEAAB30NDVfAAAA&ved=0ahUKEwj3-vGe_vLZAhVGFMAKHc0VDGMQqpoCCDYoAA

So as well as being the only team mentioned in the Bible, are Queens also the only team with a Soap opera named after them ?

He's in Dallas. :rolleyes:

Tweets were genuine and not privately sent to BTP.  They were obv picked up and retweeted to feck...then came the ban...then he deleted his account.
While I think the guy is a dick for the tweet he sent if it hadn't been retweeted so many times it would likely have just been ignored by BTO.

Sometimes things are best ignored...

Is Stuart McInnes the guy Stoobs that used to post on here?

2 hours ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

Drinking is not mandatory so no problem there. Don't drink on the train.  Problem (if there is one) solved. Drug taking is illegal I believe so don't. Problem (if there is one) solved. Result. Our reputation as well behaved fans enhanced. Be safe guys and enjoy the journey and let other travellers enjoy theirs. That's the Sr Mirren way.

If we put in the same type of performance as last Saturdays, I can't see us having too many problems tomorrow. Queens home form hasn't been the best this season which is a little surprising given that it's an Astro 3/4G pitch which should give them the edge. 
Can see a refreshed Morgan running riot with Reilly also doing well . 
4-1 Saints .

Agree. Can't see anything other than a convincing win for us today.
3-1 Reilly, Morgan, Gary Mac

3 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Thought I’d see if there was any update on Dobbie’s injury so I googled Queen of the South and found this .

Real-life soap opera at Palmerston these days: https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/2375272/queen-of-the-south-baby-jim-thomson-lyndon-dykes/

Very windy in Dumfries today with some snow flurries too. Could make things a bit of a lottery.