Game v sevco today

HSS

Ahhh some 'true' colours being outed today, nobody likes hearing their big team get dissed i suppose?

fortunately some people still believe the tax swindling, crooked SoB's that run/ran both the old and new club are due a bit of porridge for their deeds. Others it would seem are only to happy to bend over any which ways to accommodate them. 

14 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Ahhh some 'true' colours being outed today, nobody likes hearing their big team get dissed i suppose?

fortunately some people still believe the tax swindling, crooked SoB's that run/ran both the old and new club are due a bit of porridge for their deeds. Others it would seem are only to happy to bend over any which ways to accommodate them. 

You really are a very strange individual. :lol:

You, as usual, are "dissing" St Mirren, not Rangers then, as usual, you try to change direction. :1eye

Edited by faraway saint

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Ok back on Planet Earth and the world of Football 

13 hours ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Excellent opportunity for the team to get a bit of shape and to see how the new signings are progressing , Hope we reap the benefit on Saturday

It would be good to know who played and for how long, who scored etc...