Michelle Marsh in Saints Top

smfc_87

I went to the main stand to watch us playing while Will Haining was with us.

As most will know, the seats in the old main stand at Love Street were quite tight. I was already in my seat when the people in the row behind me took their seats.

As they say down I got hit on the back of my head by their knee
and as they apologised, I turned round to see that it was Michelle Marsh..

Another bonus was that she was wearing spray on light blue jeans and my eyeline, when I turned round, was looking straight into her crotch. I had to turn round quite a few times that day.

Can't remember who we were playing, what the score was or even if we scored that day.

1 hour ago, Buffs said:

As most will know, the seats in the old main stand at Love Street were quite tight. I was already in my seat when the people in the row behind me took their seats.

Another bonus was that she was wearing spray on light blue jeans and my eyeline, when I turned round, was looking straight into her crotch. I had to turn round quite a few times that day.

Can't remember who we were playing, what the score was or even if we scored that day.

Assuming you didn't score then :lol:

1 hour ago, Buffs said:

Are you sure it was a knee that hit the back of your head

On 10/03/2018 at 10:28 AM, smfc_87 said:

Not really a discussion here folks, but looking to settle a pub argument. When Will Hanning played for us there was a picture doing the rounds of Michelle Marsh and Lucy Pinder in Saints tops.

surley someone has this pic that they can post ??

I remember the pic. It was a photoshop though IIRC.