Putin

shull

Guest TPAFKATS
Can't you read, there's been posts that state quite clearly there is no discernible proof, yet YOU still prefer to believe that the UK government were involved although you dodge the issue again.
No one knows the formula,...............that's a good trick, how did they make it then? [emoji38]
You really should get more tin foil, you must have run out of protective hats. :byebye
I don't prefer to believe the UK government were involved. I'm just asking for any kind of proof that points to it being Russia.

Oh and i'm not dodging the issue, you are. 12 hours on since I asked you what proof there was and all you've done is ask me questions in return and now take cheap tin foil hat pops at me.

Once again, what proof is there that this was Russia?
Why has our government not followed protocol and sent a sample of the substance for testing by the international body who are the experts in chemical weapons.
I haven't said it wasn't Russia, I only said where's the proof.

If it is the Russians how could they get so close to this guy? How pish are our security services?

Guest TPAFKATS
Were talking MI6 here,  The general public are never likely to hear all the evidence they have,  wise up man, would probably put other people at risk if they did splash it all over the media,  The Yanks,  French, and Germans have saw the evidence and they backing the UK Government
MI6, are you really that gullible.

Guest TPAFKATS
Does Putin support Zenit St Petersburg? 
I know he was in the KGB there and then became Mayor. 
An ex American Intelligence Colenel I know met him regularly. 
He practiced his Russian and Putin practiced his English. 
Tough cookie. 
Not sure who he supports - what school did he go to?

6 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
37 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:
Does Putin support Zenit St Petersburg? 
I know he was in the KGB there and then became Mayor. 
An ex American Intelligence Colenel I know met him regularly. 
He practiced his Russian and Putin practiced his English. 
Tough cookie. 

Not sure who he supports - what school did he go to?

Now that is a good question. 

He seems to have found religion after having been a fully paid up aithiest. 

Lovely city St Petersburg by the way.  Moscow less so but St Basil's bored square is outstanding as is the Bolshoi theatre. 

8 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

I don't prefer to believe the UK government were involved. I'm just asking for any kind of proof that points to it being Russia.

Oh and i'm not dodging the issue, you are. 12 hours on since I asked you what proof there was and all you've done is ask me questions in return and now take cheap tin foil hat pops at me.

Why has our government not followed protocol and sent a sample of the substance for testing by the international body who are the experts in chemical weapons.

If it is the Russians how could they get so close to this guy? How pish are our security services?

Ok, first of all I apologise for the "tin hat" pop, I was multi tasking at the time (The Arsenal game was getting interesting) and I couldn't be arsed getting into detail.

You keep blabbing about proof, we, the public, NEVER get proof, we get information.

This comes from hundreds of sources and then we, the public, make a decision.

I believe Russia, not necessarily Putin, was involved.

Your last sentence is meaningless and seems another "pop" at the UK. 

You have hinted that the UK could have been involved.

My belief is that is bollox.

All about opinions.

13 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

What about Putin passing a law traitors could be killed abroad ?  Nuclear chemical agent used in London. Other agents assassinated  abroad. The list goes on and on. 

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Ok, first of all I apologise for the "tin hat" pop, I was multi tasking at the time (The Arsenal game was getting interesting) and I couldn't be arsed getting into detail.

You keep blabbing about proof, we, the public, NEVER get proof, we get information.

This comes from hundreds of sources and then we, the public, make a decision.

I believe Russia, not necessarily Putin, was involved.

Your last sentence is meaningless and seems another "pop" at the UK. 

You have hinted that the UK could have been involved.

My belief is that is bollox.

All about opinions.

Totally sums this up perfectly.....................

We have rogue elements who easily could have access to these chemicals.

I don't think with Putin having the WC stage, he would personally do this. This is pretty small stuff, considering what happened in Syria...

Is not the UK??? The conspiracy pratts would have us believe, its not deflection from the govt, its about deflection to the UK, the spy network and all that involves....

To the doubters on here. Read Ian Fleming- he gave a good flavour on how this all works..............

8 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Totally sums this up perfectly.....................

We have rogue elements who easily could have access to these chemicals.

I don't think with Putin having the WC stage, he would personally do this. This is pretty small stuff, considering what happened in Syria...

Is not the UK??? The conspiracy pratts would have us believe, its not deflection from the govt, its about deflection to the UK, the spy network and all that involves....

To the doubters on here. Read Ian Fleming- he gave a good flavour on how this all works..............

A chemical substance made to kill used in the UK is small scale ? Glad to hear that here was me thinking on years gone by it would have been an act of war if you have an understanding of the chemical. What next a nuclear substance to kill someone.. How silly would that be think of the trail of evidence it would leave. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

24 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

A chemical substance made to kill used in the UK is small scale ? Glad to hear that here was me thinking on years gone by it would have been an act of war if you have an understanding of the chemical. What next a nuclear substance to kill someone.. How silly would that be think of the trail of evidence it would leave. 

Small scale as in an ex spy and a few others, as opposed to hundreds in Syria , yes is small scale. And its not worth a war . Considering as we all live next to a strike point , I am thinking of us yes.

Its not an act of war. Stop being so dramatic. Russia would crush us in case you didn't know.......

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Small scale as in an ex spy and a few others, as opposed to hundreds in Syria , yes is small scale. And its not worth a war . Considering as we all live next to a strike point , I am thinking of us yes.

Its not an act of war. Stop being so dramatic. Russia would crush us in case you didn't know.......

A get what you mean mate any country found to be using chemicalsas a weapon should be hammered. 

42 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

A get what you mean mate any country found to be using chemicalsas a weapon should be hammered. 

Really- tell me how that works in Human history?

Sorry but again we are Bull in China Shop here, I actually agree with Corbyn . We have that prat Salmond on RT kidding on he is pushing us.

Britain used chemical weapons in every war , I find them appalling , disgusting, but when a fight breaks out you don't go to the 8ft School bully and goad him.

Putin is in election mode, he will not need threats from us. 800 soldiers on the Russian Border?

We need to be part of a NATO response not just France and Germany and a wee maybe from that fanny Trump  

Dangerous game

23 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Sorry but again we are Bull in China Shop here, I actually agree with Corbyn . We have that prat Salmond on RT kidding on he is pushing us.

Britain used chemical weapons in every war , I find them appalling , disgusting, but when a fight breaks out you don't go to the 8ft School bully and goad him.

Putin is in election mode, he will not need threats from us. 800 soldiers on the Russian Border?

We need to be part of a NATO response not just France and Germany and a wee maybe from that fanny Trump  

Dangerous game

Have you been on the pot today :P NATO is backing us 100% on this. 

Guest TPAFKATS
What about Putin passing a law traitors could be killed abroad ?  Nuclear chemical agent used in London. Other agents assassinated  abroad. The list goes on and on. 
Passing a law is irrelevant. Other agents being assassinated is pretty regular behaviour in the world of espionage. All nations do it. Mostly they try and use subterfuge though not a substance that only they have access to.
Nuclear chemical agent? I assume thats polonium which killed the guy in London a few years ago. Yeah, I'll give you that but it doesn't work as proof that the Russian state did this.
Mibees it was them, mibees it was a rogue agent or agents, mibees the poor guy is no longer of use to UK or even a threat and he and his daughter are patsies for our government or rogue agents of our state.

Are UK still refusing to follow international protocol with regards to handing over a sample of this substance for testing?

On 16/03/2018 at 2:51 PM, DougJamie said:

Dangerous game

Really ? Is that some sort of conspiracy theory. .

Guest TPAFKATS
FFS Tony, I just looked cock womble (apparently it is two words) up in the dictionary and there was a picture of Boris.  .
Whit?!?
It's one word, cock robin is two words