Trophy Day

I would expect that if we have won the league we'd get presented with the trophy at the last home game but if that's not to be then Falkirk away works for me.
I love packing out that stand and Behind The Wall is a great pre-match boozer :-)

Surely Div we’ll get more than just behind the goals that day? Could be a huge support going through.

1 hour ago, shull said:

Unfortunately, I think 2 Games will be moved for Telly.

Away to Brechin to BBC Alba on a Sunday at 5pm.

Morton on BT Sport and moved to the Friday.

Hope not

I'd be quite happy with Brechin on a Sun.

If soap dodgers game is changed I'd prefer that to be Sun as well.

38 minutes ago, jpmslither said:

Surely Div we’ll get more than just behind the goals that day? Could be a huge support going through.

Doubt it. The other end is popular with Falkirk fans and I am not sure how easy it is for the main stand to be split. But..if it can be..

1 hour ago, shull said:

Unfortunately, I think 2 Games will be moved for Telly.

Away to Brechin to BBC Alba on a Sunday at 5pm.

Morton on BT Sport and moved to the Friday.

Hope not

Yesterday i enquired when the Morton tickets go on sale. This is the reply I got

Hi Gordon

At present we are waiting on confirmation from the SPFL regarding the games which will be selected for TV. As soon as we have any information the website will be updated.

Regards

Lynn Watson

Club Secretary

St Mirren Football Club

Paisley 2021 Stadium

Greenhill Road

Paisley PA3 1RU

Tel. 0141 889 2558

Doubt it. The other end is popular with Falkirk fans and I am not sure how easy it is for the main stand to be split. But..if it can be..

Neither stand was close to being full last time we played their. Chances are as well it’ll be a nothing game for Falkirk. Falkirk FC going to knock back that kinda money on gameday?

3 hours ago, Gosport Buddie said:

Yesterday i enquired when the Morton tickets go on sale. This is the reply I got

Hi Gordon

At present we are waiting on confirmation from the SPFL regarding the games which will be selected for TV. As soon as we have any information the website will be updated.

Regards

Lynn Watson

Club Secretary

St Mirren Football Club

Paisley 2021 Stadium

Greenhill Road

Paisley PA3 1RU

Tel. 0141 889 2558

Ok, I'll confess to having a vested interest, but surely to Christ the last home game of the season (particularly if it's to be our trophy party), should not be moved for effin TV!!

If so, this is getting beyond a joke.

For me personally, I think Friday night would still be doable but if it's Sunday I'm Donald ducked.

6 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Ok, I'll confess to having a vested interest, but surely to Christ the last home game of the season (particularly if it's to be our trophy party), should not be moved for effin TV!!

If so, this is getting beyond a joke.

For me personally, I think Friday night would still be doable but if it's Sunday I'm Donald ducked.

Friday for me.

Also, Alba are only allowed to show 4 SPFL Championship games per  season.

We've been on twice (H v QotS and A v Morton) and Livvy v DU was on recently.

So, they can show one more Championship game but it cant be us, Morton or Livvy at home.

Looks like one of our away games at ICT, Brechin or Falkirk could be  moved.

Also, Alba are only allowed to show 4 SPFL Championship games per  season.
We've been on twice (H v QotS and A v Morton) and Livvy v DU was on recently.
So, they can show one more Championship game but it cant be us, Morton or Livvy at home.
Looks like one of our away games at ICT, Brechin or Falkirk could be  moved.

Too late to move the games at ICT or Brechin IMO.

Just had another thought...the away game v Falkirk cannot be shown live for this reason...

It's the final game of the season and therefore all of the games will have to kick-off at the same time. Games are not allowed to be broadcast live on a Saturday between 14:30 and 17:00.

Unless they move all of the games to a Saturday lunchtime, teatime or Sunday, it can't be shown live.

Looks like it'll be ICT or Brechin away.

1 hour ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Just had another thought...the away game v Falkirk cannot be shown live for this reason...

It's the final game of the season and therefore all of the games will have to kick-off at the same time. Games are not allowed to be broadcast live on a Saturday between 14:30 and 17:00.

Unless they move all of the games to a Saturday lunchtime, teatime or Sunday, it can't be shown live.

Looks like it'll be ICT or Brechin away.

Surely they can’t move the ICT game at just over a week’s notice??!!

Not that I’m that bothered about that one. We’re going up Friday-Monday so hopefully have all bases covered. 

If the ICT game was to be moved then it couldn’t be to the Sunday as Inverness have a game against Brechin on the Tuesday.  Plus it would be a bit much to move a game at a weeks notice when it has been on the schedule since June.