Next generation of stars

After the development of Mallan, Mcginn, McLean, McAllister, Morgan and Mcgennis do we have a next crop of youngsters that people are getting excited about??

More importantly, will any of their surnames begin with a different letter?

49 minutes ago, st jock said:

After the development of Mallan, Mcginn, McLean, McAllister, Morgan and Mcgennis do we have a next crop of youngsters that people are getting excited about??

More importantly, will any of their surnames begin with a different letter?

Take your pick of MacPherson, McBrearty, Miller , McKendry and McDonald.

O'Keefe looks a good prospect, been impressed with MacPherson when I've seen him too and young Flannagan has come back from East Fife with some great write ups.

Flanagan will be let go at the end of the season. O,Keefe spent a lot of time on the bench at Annan. McPherson has a good chance of making it. But will he get a chance if were in the SPL. I don't know. 

I'm surprised at that. Has he not impressed since coming back in, then? Or is he just not Premiership quality?
Been at the club to long without really breaking through. A lot of young players don't get full contract if they don't make the breakthrough quickly enough. Darren Whyte might fall in to that category as well. They need to make room for the next batch of 16 year old coming up. If were in the SPL young players coming through will have to be even better than the last few years players were to get a chance.