Why are there so many boring facile threads on here....discuss

26 minutes ago, shull said:

Thread starters are fine.

Boring and bland posters turn some Topics into  snoozefests especially those Threads discussing :snore Team tactics and lineups.

You're correct, especially those supposed goalkeeping experts. 

13 minutes ago, shull said:

He won't do next Season.

Just about got away with it this Season.

He will.

Just about, aye . Will be in the running for player of the year with many I'd imagine. Top 3 anyway. Maybe if you went to more games or stopped counting planes at the games you do attend, you'd have seen the excellent job our legendary number 1 has done. 

You're this seasons tick tock.

Awesome threads............

I like the ones from the knickerwetters,    "the one game at a time", "maybe, Utd might win every game,"  "possibly",   brigade

Looking forward to the, obligatory " How do we really think we will do next season" Thread  Champions Thread, Or Jack Ross OBE  thread ............... I will give it 2 weeks

22 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

Apparently word is this joint is shite because of the members. According to the other channel anyway. Only a handful of same olds on here. What is the membership....less than a hunner???  Certainly hardly any bastard interested. Threads are all great, comments from the Adams family is the problem. Uncle Fester and that Lurch bloke with his smug head up his arse comments smack of a bad dose of big fish small pond.

Some truth in what you write. Smart as comments only serve to make the person posting them feel better ( why I have no idea ) I look forward to those involved coming up with ideas for a thread. Now that would be good in my opinion. New stuff welcome however bland or interesting.

Edited by St.Ricky

7 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Awesome threads............

I like the ones from the knickerwetters,    "the one game at a time", "maybe, Utd might win every game,"  "possibly",   brigade

Looking forward to the, obligatory " How do we really think we will do next season" Thread  Champions Thread, Or Jack Ross OBE  thread ............... I will give it 2 weeks

No chance. Two weeks? Are Shull and Ricky in Dykebar for a fortnight?

2 hours ago, helpmaboab said:

Apparently word is this joint is shite because of the members. According to the other channel anyway. Only a handful of same olds on here. What is the membership....less than a hunner???  Certainly hardly any bastard interested. Threads are all great, comments from the Adams family is the problem. Uncle Fester and that Lurch bloke with his smug head up his arse comments smack of a bad dose of big fish small pond.

Jings :lol:

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Oh FFS, let's calm down, Dykebars been mentioned hunners of times. 

Mental illness, aye, gies piece. 

Dinnae get yir straight jaikit in a twist :byebye

Edited by shull

39 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I didn't realise it was still open. 

5 wards dealing with mental health,1 outpatients dept,an alcohol abuse dept plus admin depts.

There is going to be a huge housing development built round them in the not to distant future.