Season 18/19 St Mirren Kit

57 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I see the photograph of Jack Baird sporting the Away kit on here more than once but where is this photo from as it's not on official website???

Official Twitter account. No idea why they never put it on website

6 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Oh yes it bloody well is. Why did he tweet this denial when the mock up the bloke did, while a bit rough, is almost exactly how the new kit actually is?

He has some very strange ideas about letting fans know things. "I know and i'm no telling-even though this is the design" " "Let's sell the South stand To Sevco fans and not tell anyone until the last minute - it could help pay for the fans council cock ups"

1 hour ago, helpmaboab said:

Those shirts are shockers....how we gonna win dressed like that.

Joma 'sold' this to who, our BOD?

Were they pissed or just maybe had no idea and thought, "yeah, that'll dae, who cares."

Its the motorbike roadkill zombies.

I blame the curse o that wee monk fae Ireland. He's having a laugh.

Playing football.

I thought it was a missed opportunity by the club to get everyone involved in the decision making process in choosing the design of strip most favoured by the fans.  We are a 'community' based club, are we not?  Clearly, the strip is important to us as it reflects our identity and given some of the designs produced over the years many have shown to be less than satisfactory.  So, BOD, please give us some input!

Edited by Desperately Seeking Susans

48 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

Playing football like a cheap second rate side, dressed in a cheap looking, second rate (JOMA) template design shirt.

It disnae dae justice tae StMirren. It's naff! The away strip has no StMirren identity whatsoever. It's a fcuking joke. Hate it!

Be glad you don't have to wear it.

Players won't be bothered, they're get paid to wear it. 

The youngster will probably  love it.  It's more aim to them.

Edited by pod

Tbh I'm glad I don't like the top this year as it saves me 45 quid. I told myself I wasn't going to buy it this year but I know if I liked it I would have ended up buying it.

Its only a top anyway ffs. They aren't going to nail it every year. Some will be good some will be bad, it's how it goes. The away top is definitely an upgrade on last years table cloth, thats the one positive I'll say. 

13 minutes ago, pod said:

Be glad you don't have to wear it.

Players won't be bothered, they're get paid to wear it. 

The youngster will probably  love it.  It's more aim to them.

Nobody has to wear it.

I've bought one kit in my life - the 96/97 one which I liked because of the vertical sponsors logo!  

strips/Home199697.jpg

I generally like the all black kits, especially the recent one with the Paisley Pattern background which I bought for my grandson :spud5 usually I'm not too fussed about the detail as long as it's black&white.  I really would be happy with the Yin-Yang outfit above as it has room for the sponsors logo and club crest without affecting the main design. I realize I'm in a minority on this issue but it just doesn't bother me much!

1 minute ago, Bud the Baker said:

Nobody has to wear it.

I've bought one kit in my life - the 96/97 one which I liked because of the vertical sponsors logo!  

strips/Home199697.jpg

I generally like the all black kits, especially the recent one with the Paisley Pattern background which I bought for my grandson :spud5 usually I'm not too fussed about the detail as long as it's black&white.  I really would be happy with the Yin-Yang outfit above as it has room for the sponsors logo and club crest without affecting the main design. I realize I'm in a minority on this issue but it just doesn't bother me much!

You remind me of a footballer in that picture. :rolleyes:

I think both strips look fine but I’d be happy watching the buds if they wore pound shop string vests. Frankly I couldn’t give a toss what this strip looks like although if these designs discourage anyone over the age of 19 wearing a football strip when not actually playing football then so much the better. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Like them both. It looked like the home had white shorts. Id prefer black but looks cool either way.
I suspect the home top will be worn with both white and black shorts during the course of the season.