I Feel Fine

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Ideas suggests thinking. I'm not sure quantity means quality Ricky. I just wish you would refrain from posting inane threads just for the sake of posting.

Don't be so hard on Ricki - there is another walloper who posts loads of even more inane threads and reams of drivel all the time.

Ricki is just excited that we are gonna win the league - and we can join in with him in that...

Here is my go for keeping us in that mood

2 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Don't be so hard on Ricki - there is another walloper who posts loads of even more inane threads and reams of drivel all the time.

Ricki is just excited that we are gonna win the league - and we can join in with him in that...

This was number 1 when we won the cup in 87, and will always remind me of that time, so I'm happy to agree with this song choice.

As for Ricky, I've no problem with this thread, and note that Ricky's topics are normally pretty relevant to what's happening. They are also positive, so keep them coming Ricky.

7 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Still waiting for one of yours. 

And I'm still waiting for  one of yours that isn't drivel but I've a feeling I'll be waiting a while

6 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

But I don't see that cr@p unless it's quoted. I suppose I should put Ricki back in the box.