Southern Coaches(Barrhead)..........

HSS

21 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

old news John. only reason their still running is to finish the season with the St.Mirren supporters. so anybody wanna buy a coach for £200.000. emoji6.png

Might be old news to you Gary. I wasn't aware.

Sad news IMO.

48 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

old news John. only reason their still running is to finish the season with the St.Mirren supporters. so anybody wanna buy a coach for £200.000. emoji6.png

Oh,ok.

Sorry for posting.

Used to be 3 Southern Coaches that left Bridge Street crammed with Junior Supporters during the Fergie era. 

Fantastic away days. 

I was with the Knox Street Bus during the early 1980's. I think they used Paterson Coaches ? 

23 minutes ago, pod said:

Didn't some rotten mob from Greenock take their operating licence of them when they folded.:unsure:

The original McGills sold out to Clydeside in 1997.The present McGills took over from Arriva in 2001.

15 hours ago, Johnny Rep said:

Southern coaches ran the junior supporters club when I went ,sad times indeed.:(

It was green double deckers 2 of them full when I was in the junior supporters there was not even a M8 a trip to Dunfermilne left love street at 10am. Bloody hell thinking back to those days. 

• 3 weeks later...