Inverness v St Mirren 31/03/2018(Maybe)

Ronnie

This game I would say is doubtful already as early reports warning that "The Beast from the East 3" is coming to the UK from Tuesday night onwards and the Highlands of Scotland is to get the worst of the early part of this weather.

Apparently it is to be the coldest Easter for over 50 years and most parts of UK will have snow next weekend with Central Scotland the most likely to have snow on Easter Sunday.

At the very least think this might stop alot of fans traveling next weekend if it does go ahead.

FFS!
We've just got tickets for the North End travel bus up to Sneck. I haven’t been on a supporters bus for over 25 years, so was looking forward to it.

No beast, from the East or anywhere else, had better put the kybosh on this:angry:

Calm down Drew !!!!  When the whole country was snowbound etc a few weeks ago Sneckie had bugger all.

We have our own wee micro climate up here to protect us. :)

Anyway, I’ll keep an eye on the Weather for you with daily updates..... that should calm Ronnie doon :D

2 minutes ago, Stu said:

Said earlier on P&B that if this game is off, Caley Thistle have no free midweeks between now and the end of the season. Probably end up being a Monday or a Thursday!

Bugger that, just give them the 3 points since we don't need them :rolleyes:

Calm down Drew !!!!  When the whole country was snowbound etc a few weeks ago Sneckie had bugger all.
We have our own wee micro climate up here to protect us. [emoji4]
Anyway, I’ll keep an eye on the Weather for you with daily updates..... that should calm Ronnie doon [emoji3]
I'm perfectly calm, I will be finishing Nightshift at 7am straight home to get organised then leaving around 9 for Inverness.

22 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
2 hours ago, stlucifer said:
And they blame it on global WARMING!

Aye, the clue's in the name - "GLOBAL Warming", not "EVERY LOCAL AREA Warming". It was this inability to understand that caused the change of name to "Climate Change".

Also name changed because of the cooling cycle that took place shortly after they announced dire Global Warming forecasts . .anyway that is enough of that talk or we will arouse oakstur from hybernation. .

2 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:
4 hours ago, stlucifer said:
And they blame it on global WARMING!

Aye, the clue's in the name - "GLOBAL Warming", not "EVERY LOCAL AREA Warming". It was this inability to understand that caused the change of name to "Climate Change".

1 hour ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Also name changed because of the cooling cycle that took place shortly after they announced dire Global Warming forecasts . .anyway that is enough of that talk or we will arouse oakstur from hybernation. .

FFS! Does everybody take things so seriously?

Looking forward to this one, booked flights ages ago to cover all the angles in case it was changed for tv.

Arrive on Friday afternoon, leaving Monday afternoon, Gellions on Bridge St is our boozer of choice up there, cracking pub with live music from 5pm on a Friday and Saturday B)

Normally fine at the stadium for away fans, should be no problem.

I would aim to be there for 14.15 to get in as it is a wee bit of a bottleneck at the Kessock roundabout.

It will be fairly busy and Caley might pull in another fan now they are Cup Winners.:D

Edited by thomsons dropped it

38 minutes ago, Jimmy H said:

Looking forward to this one, booked flights ages ago to cover all the angles in case it was changed for tv.

Arrive on Friday afternoon, leaving Monday afternoon, Gellions on Bridge St is our boozer of choice up there, cracking pub with live music from 5pm on a Friday and Saturday B)

Might pop in for a pint :cheers

46 minutes ago, foxbar_bud said:

Will be going to this with my 9 year old for his first away game.

Can anyone tell me what it’s like for parking up at their stadium? And where’s good to stop on the way/back home.

Cheers

House of Bruar on the way up. In Pitlochry main street on the way back down

Looking forward to going to the next two games, canny wait really. I should be able to  go to most of the remaining games this season.

Wont be going Offshore again, that door is closed forever. As I say, great games and celebrations to look forward to. :clapping

Taking the train on Saturday and leaving Queen Street at 10:11 getting to Inverness for 1:30. Return train is about 6:45. Makings of a memorable day out.

Booked in advance for 4 peeps and got it for £12:50 per person return. Absolute bargain.

I am sure there will be a few buds on this train and a few ales will be consumed. Hopefully no alcohol ban will be imposed for this one.

7 minutes ago, Mr Zo said:

Taking the train on Saturday and leaving Queen Street at 10:11 getting to Inverness for 1:30. Return train is about 6:45. Makings of a memorable day out.

Booked in advance for 4 peeps and got it for £12:50 per person return. Absolute bargain.

I am sure there will be a few buds on this train and a few ales will be consumed. Hopefully no alcohol ban will be imposed for this one.

SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!